Welcome to Downtown, where worlds collide

More pics:

Double Whammy , Back to Back!

IMG_20130317_143235_zps0f8dc175.jpg

IMG_20130317_143242_zps8b1e224c.jpg

This was the leader of the double whammy (which went too ahead lol)

IMG_20130317_135935_zps8d9261f8.jpg

Keep the bus moving in an orderly fashion

IMG_20130317_141345_zpsaecc803a.jpg

A good turning radius is essential for a good view

IMG_20130317_141410_zps3a1a9690.jpg

I know you aren't gonna look at the bus,guaranteed !

IMG_20130317_143441_zps0745d771.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Enjoy!

Excellent. You need to head on over to Lane Bryant more often. ;)

Ill be sure to keep that in mind lol.

lol.... I used to eat at Sal's Pizzeria regularly when I worked for the (MTA) years ago over there on Jay St.  Back then it was run by Eye-talians and the food was good.. Dunno about now though...  :ph34r:

Lol. I went by,saw some Greek employees.

LOL! At Sal's Pizzeria?!?!? Well I guess they're close to Eye-talians... Whatever you do, just don't go shopping down there in that hell hole... I don't care how they try to beautify it.  That place is a dump.  I was tried to stay around the MetroTech area during lunch unless I had to venture over to 130 Livingston to give in my time-sheets...

LOL! At Sal's Pizzeria?!?!? Well I guess they're close to Eye-talians... Whatever you do, just don't go shopping down there in that hell hole... I don't care how they try to beautify it. That place is a dump. I was tried to stay around the MetroTech area during lunch unless I had to venture over to 130 Livingston to give in my time-sheets...

Lol. Place still needs more gentrifying.

It ain't that bad, but whatever.

lol... Bad enough... Certainly not somewhere I would go voluntarily... I was going down there before it became all redone and "beautified", so the only thing that has changed is the repaved streets, sidewalks and a few buildings... The vibe is pretty much the same though.

lol... Bad enough... Certainly not somewhere I would go voluntarily... I was going down there before it became all redone and "beautified", so the only thing that has changed is the repaved streets, sidewalks and a few buildings... The vibe is pretty much the same though.

That's you, since I don't live in a very scenic area, so I don't see much of a change.

That's you, since I don't live in a very scenic area, so I don't see much of a change.

Really? I thought Middle Village was a middle class area??  :huh:  Then again I only have traveled to limited spots in Queens, but I have been to Middle Village during the World Cup in 2006... Mainly Italian, with some Polish and old time Germans at the time. Wasn't leafy or very scenic but I felt safe in the neighborhood.

Really? I thought Middle Village was a middle class area?? :huh: Then again I only have traveled to limited spots in Queens, but I have been to Middle Village during the World Cup in 2006... Mainly Italian, with some Polish and old time Germans at the time. Wasn't leafy or very scenic but I felt safe in the neighborhood.

It's a middle class area, but it isn't as fancy as Riverdale.

Excellents shots!

for the thread title:

nets fans and knicks fans

or east new york and red hook...

Thanks

Nope to Both

No one is gonna get it,

CNG buses run in the South and West

Hybrid Buses run to the North and East

Diesel and Electric Buses run to the extreme west.

Archived