April 6th, 2013 Bus Schedule Changes Thread

mfs NJT459

EDIT: actually, Hilton Garage will have a few combo runs that will operate the 126 and the 107, but i am also noticing combo runs that run on other full service lines including and 126, which is exact fare

HILTON? Really? HILTON? I never heard of a route that is operated by more than three garages (excluding the 351/353): Greenville, Meadowlands, Ironbound, and HILTON? Wow, things gotten crazier for Hoboken since I last been there.

The 168 will now go through Hackensack Terminal. Honestly, I like that. A three zone ride from PABT to Hackensack Terminal really works. And, I bet that some people will take notice and start using it instead of waiting for the 83, thus reducing the load on the 83 and improve their time performance on what is a very busy and hectic line.

The 168 will now go through Hackensack Terminal. Honestly, I like that. A three zone ride from PABT to Hackensack Terminal really works. And, I bet that some people will take notice and start using it instead of waiting for the 83, thus reducing the load on the 83 and improve their time performance on what is a very busy and hectic line.

Yes, 83 never seems to be on time for me...hopefully, things will be better.

I also hope more 166T will be added during the afternoon sometime in future...

EDIT: actually, Hilton Garage will have a few combo runs that will operate the 126 and the 107, but i am also noticing combo runs that run on other full service lines including and 126, which is exact fare

hilton has always had combos on the 107. also Ironbound does't do the 126 no more. 

hilton has always had combos on the 107. also Ironbound does't do the 126 no more. 

Since when???? My understanding is that Ironbound was NEEDED for those runs in the morning. Without it, there would be hell for the nearly THOUSANDS of people trying to get to PABT in the morning during the rush.

Yes, 83 never seems to be on time for me...hopefully, things will be better.

I also hope more 166T will be added during the afternoon sometime in future...

What, AM T's or PM T's?

dude 83 is on rte 1 and 168 is on blvd E they aren't related but in hackensack you have a point.

dude 83 is on rte 1 and 168 is on blvd E they aren't related but in hackensack you have a point.

They are now related. The 168 goes on 1/9 for about 2 miles before it continues straight while the 83 turns on Shaler Blvd and hangs around over there for a while in Ridgefield before going back on 1/9. What I'm saying is people can now take the 168 if they need to get to Hackensack Terminal DIRECTLY now instead of waiting another 20 some minutes going through Teaneck and other streets.

whoa.... since when does HILTON, of all garages, is doing the 126????? how in the blue hell that happened???????? me confused

as of the 126:
with the current and new schedule, Ironbound has combo runs that would operate some 113X, 114X, and one 116 trippers along with the 126

And i guess with the AM new service pattern (which are shorter trips) on the new schedule, where it will originate from Washington St at 11th St to PABT, to relieve overcrowding on that segment of the normal route, is one of the reasons behind all the extra buses needed... Timepoint #7 (to New York) on the new timetable

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/upcoming/T0126.pdf

whoa.... since when does HILTON, of all garages, is doing the 126????? how in the blue hell that happened???????? me confused

as of the 126:

with the current and new schedule, Ironbound has combo runs that would operate some 113X, 114X, and one 116 trippers along with the 126

And i guess with the AM new service pattern (which are shorter trips) on the new schedule, where it will originate from Washington St at 11th St to PABT, to relieve overcrowding on that segment of the normal route, is one of the reasons behind all the extra buses needed... Timepoint #7 (to New York) on the new timetable

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/upcoming/T0126.pdf

Makes perfect sense to me since Hilton, Meadowlands, and Greenville are the only bus garages that uses NABI's to get into PABT with fareboxes (excluding Market Street obviously on certain occasions)

After years of complaining, NJT and Burlington City agreed to relocate bus stops closer to the corner of Broad and High so RiverLINE passengers can transfer to buses without walking as many as 2 blocks from the Burlington Towne Center Station.

burlingtonbusstop1.png

This is the stop for the 413 to Mt. Holly and Camden on High St around the corner from the Burlington Towne Center Station

burlingtonbusstop2.png

This is the Broad and High stop across the street from the Burlington Towne Center Station for the 409/419 southbound to Camden-Philly

Archived