Pictures of buses from yesterday (08/02/08)!

Cool Shots. I remember passing by Jerome Avenue and Bedford Park by the (4)line. And Riverdale by the (1) line. Try goingto Riverdale pass 242 Street at night. Is very boring and quiet. It almost put me to sleep. Is like being out of state lol.:(

Great shots, my favorite is the one of 3377.

Thanks....glad you liked that one

That was a lot, great shots!

Thank you

I like the shots of 490 and 470 from overhead. Actually when you shot 564 I was in the front most seat opposite the bus operator.

Thanks and really you were on that bus....cool

Nice!! I really like the full side shot of the Bee O5.

Thanks....glad you like it:D

Nice pics my favs are the bee line ones!!

Thanks....glad you enjoyed them

nice pics a lot of artics

Thanks

Cool Shots. I remember passing by Jerome Avenue and Bedford Park by the (4)line. And Riverdale by the (1) line. Try goingto Riverdale pass 242 Street at night. Is very boring and quiet. It almost put me to sleep. Is like being out of state lol.:D

LOL....thanks

Sweet shots as usual!

BTW stop invading my turf. :mad: lol

Thanks and hahahahahaha Marble Hill and Riverdale is not your turf

Yea some bus ops although they may friendly with busfans they still have their objections about photography. I don't really take pics anymore only because the privates were consolidated and I don't like the same blue and white everywhere, not because some operators don't like photographers.

Yea some bus ops although they may friendly with busfans they still have their objections about photography. I don't really take pics anymore only because the privates were consolidated and I don't like the same blue and white everywhere, not because some operators don't like photographers.

Most B/O and T/O have problems with photography....I don't understand why. I'm not taking a pic of you I'm taking a pic of the bus.

Most B/O and T/O have problems with photography....I don't understand why. I'm not taking a pic of you I'm taking a pic of the bus.

NJ Transit and red and tan B/O are the worst. They think your trying to take a pic of them doing something worng. And the dispatchers too, like for example i was taking pics of these buses in mantthan. The dispatcher sees me i was taking pics across the street from the bus lot. Im looking at the pics on my camara i feel this dude staring at me. He kept staring me for like two minutes, im thinking to myself ok this guy must be gay or something. Then i take another pic and this dude said no pictures, he thought i was taking pics of the B/O's. Then i told him that i was taking pics of the MCI's not the B/O's. Then he was acting like an ass inoring me after i told him that.

However most NYCT and MTA bus drivers are friendly and don't care.

But LIB drivers are A$$ holes and give you mean looks. And pull up right behind cars on purpose so you can't get a pic of their bus.

NJ Transit and red and tan B/O are the worst. They think your trying to take a pic of them doing something worng. And the dispatchers too, like for example i was taking pics of these buses in mantthan. The dispatcher sees me i was taking pics across the street from the bus lot. Im looking at the pics on my camara i feel this dude staring at me. He kept staring me for like two minutes, im thinking to myself ok this guy must be gay or something. Then i take another pic and this dude said no pictures, he thought i was taking pics of the B/O's. Then i told him that i was taking pics of the MCI's not the B/O's. Then he was acting like an ass inoring me after i told him that.

However most NYCT and MTA bus drivers are friendly and don't care.

But LIB drivers are A$$ holes and give you mean looks. And pull up right behind cars on purpose so you can't get a pic of their bus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

LIB is the worst, TWO times a driver got out the bus and walked to me asking why I am taking pictures of them...

Archived