Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Railfan

(F) to Roosevelt Avenue announcements

Figured i'd post this since people were wondering how the announcements sounded:

I'm also going to post the (F) to 21 street announcement and the horribly spliced (E) to roosevelt announcement vid soon.

• Upvote 8

Nice. I wonder if there was a way to extract digital replicas of the recordings to a standard computer file.

EDIT: from the train, not Youtube.

Edited by CenSin

That was a very slow "Q33 to LaGuardia Airport". I didn't know they had that last announcement about construction.

Nice. I wonder if there was a way to extract digital replicas of the recordings to a standard computer file.

EDIT: from the train, not Youtube.

I imagine it to be a long process. You would have better luck to message MTA directly and ask them to send you the announcements lol. 

That was a very slow "Q33 to LaGuardia Airport". I didn't know they had that last announcement about construction.

They had a few more such as, "delayed because of constructions" and "trains are running at slower speeds because of construction  but i couldn't record them . 

I find the "This is the Jackson Heights Roosevelt Avenue bound F local train" is a bit too much for an annoncement.

They could not do something a little less long ? 

I find the "This is the Jackson Heights Roosevelt Avenue bound F local train" is a bit too much for an annoncement.

Look up announcements on YouTube. That isn't even long compared to some others...

Sounds normal to me.

Nothing beats the (2) to 137th Street: