8920 in critical Condition

That's unacceptable. RTO won't run trains with graffiti tags on them, and Buses should have standards as well. That is an embarrassment to the MTA. I can't imagine they are that short on buses that they had to use this RTS without at least giving it a quick paint job. 

That's unacceptable. RTO won't run trains with graffiti tags on them, and Buses should have standards as well. That is an embarrassment to the MTA. I can't imagine they are that short on buses that they had to use this RTS without at least giving it a quick paint job. 

What I'd like to know is why Queens depots in general has such crappy maintenance?  Aside from Staten Island, I'd say Queens has the worst maintenance.

Goodbye to 1995 RTS Nova Bus #8920 soon to be scrapped in this horrible condition.. At least they will get more 1996 RTS Nova Bus from East New York Depot. Sayin. 

Um no. It isn't going anywhere. It was just overhauled. All it needs is a repaint and it will be fine.

What I'd like to know is why Queens depots in general has such crappy maintenance?  Aside from Staten Island, I'd say Queens has the worst maintenance.

Don't you mean LGA? LOL you would regret that statement, so I'm pretty sure you mean LGA..

As for that RTS, looks like a POS....

Damn, I bet the ride is worse than its appearance.

Nearing 17 years old.

I rode the bus yesterday, damn felt like you were riding a a bus with seats that felt like rock. It's starting to detriorate.

It is sad to see a bus or a train in bad state. :(

How old is this bus ?

I know its sad to see a bus or a train in that old state. Everything dies, and so will this RTS lol.

What in the hell did I just see?...

Something not pleasing to see.

I would say that but the problem seems to be borough wide...

Aside from LGA and a few CP buses, the rest of Queens is fine.

I would say that but the problem seems to be borough wide...

No it's Just LGA they just suck at keeping buses

In good condition. The reason why some JA buses look like that is because most of those buses came from LGA. The RTS's at JFK came from QV.

Don't you mean LGA? LOL you would regret that statement, so I'm pretty sure you mean LGA..

As for that RTS, looks like a POS....

It rode like a POS also

Um no. It isn't going anywhere. It was just overhauled. All it needs is a repaint and it will be fine.

Are you serious?! Damn, this bus is gonna die the painful way!

Ill cringe,thank you

Lol. Hope this doesnt haunt you.

LOL Tell that to LGA maintainenence.

What I'd like to know is why Queens depots in general has such crappy maintenance? Aside from Staten Island, I'd say Queens has the worst maintenance.

Not all Queens depots have bad maintenance, just LGA really. I know CS has good maintenance because they're keeping their Orion Vs alive which are running well. QV and JA have good maintenance, but it just sucks that JA is getting some of LGA's hand-me downs.

How a 17 year old RTS looks like crap when there are 30 year old GM Fishbowls all over Canada in far better shape is beyond me.

Nice photo, just a shame the bus photographed looks so pitiful.

Just LGA. That depot has problems, which is why the don't get buses.

No it's Just LGA they just suck at keeping buses

In good condition. The reason why some JA buses look like that is because most of those buses came from LGA. The RTS's at JFK came from QV.

Aside from LGA and a few CP buses, the rest of Queens is fine.

Not quite....CP has more than just a few buses.... They actually send at least some of their express buses up to Yonkers to get fixed up by me... Crappola maintenance....

Not all Queens depots have bad maintenance, just LGA really. I know CS has good maintenance because they're keeping their Orion Vs alive which are running well. QV and JA have good maintenance, but it just sucks that JA is getting some of LGA's hand-me downs.

lol... But I will admit that Queens has to have some of the oldest buses, esp. those hand-me-down Orions from Bee-Line...  <_<

Archived