Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ttcsubwayfan

I'm a bit late posting this, but...

...I figure now's as good a time as any, eh?

Here are the bus photos I took while I was in New York in August 2012. I didn't use any bus lines or keep a look out for any particular types of buses, but I still got some nice shots. Here they are:

img_4106.jpg

img_4149.jpg

img_4150.jpg

img_4153.jpg

img_4162.jpg

img_4165.jpg

img_4173.jpg

img_4255.jpg

img_4256.jpg

img_4324.jpg

(Personally I feel that 98% of transit ads are hideous, most especially the crap that gets plastered on the front of the buses here. I don't like seeing movie or TV ads, I can only tolerate ads for food and drink.)

• Upvote 7

(Personally I feel that 98% of transit ads are hideous, most especially the crap that gets plastered on the front of the buses here. I don't like seeing movie or TV ads, I can only tolerate ads for food and drink.)

Thank you. That's exactly how I felt about the top to bottom inside out wrap ads that they had on the carbodies of the trains in the subway system as well as the buses, many of them. The commercialized defacement on the rolling stock can be overwhelming and tiresome to the eyes. Hideous is an understatement to even decribe it.

And on a different note of course, thank you for the pics. Great shots.

• Upvote 2

You call this late, just look at the throwbacks in previous threads! :lol:

Great set btw!

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys!

Great shots! The full ads suck, well at least it gives the MTA some money in there pocket.

I don't always mind full ads - the SBS livery is a wrap, and frankly I think it improves upon the regular (MTA) livery hugely.