Designed the Line!

The Real

Them seats are horrible. The few times I was sent to do a 67&139 was my last. Them route 9 ppl take this shyt serious. I was cursed out cause i had to keep looking at the fare chart and looking at the monthlys for too long. I had 7187 and ppl bitched cause the restroom took up seats. Never again will i ever do a favor for howell!

Its not a bad looking bus but the inside has mls written all over it. Im sure they will work out all the issues in due time, but these buses look waaaay to cheap and look as if they will crumble like a tin can in a fender bender.

Wonderful people in my area huh? :D

They're gonna have to realize that they need to shut the F up before the service that they have will be GONE and replaced by a cheaper service (Like a Jitney once they know that NJT/Academy wont put up with any of their bullshit whining) which would cause bigger issues. They're even lucky to have a service. Bunch of snobs. Bathroom takes seats.......hey, jackass: there's a place to PISS instead of waiting nearly 90 minutes to get to a restroom! Douche bags. I also agree.......all the NJT buses I ever been on or driven, the logo was smack dab in the middle. Now, unless they did the logo that way so they can use the front for ads, I don't understand why the logo is placed like that.

They're gonna have to realize that they need to shut the F up before the service that they have will be GONE and replaced by a cheaper service (Like a Jitney once they know that NJT/Academy wont put up with any of their bullshit whining) which would cause bigger issues. They're even lucky to have a service. Bunch of snobs. Bathroom takes seats.......hey, jackass: there's a place to PISS instead of waiting nearly 90 minutes to get to a restroom! Douche bags. I also agree.......all the NJT buses I ever been on or driven, the logo was smack dab in the middle. Now, unless they did the logo that way so they can use the front for ads, I don't understand why the logo is placed like that.

Academy runs quite a few restroom buses on Route 9 (139/Wall Street) in the rush and I don't see people complaining about them...

Academy runs quite a few restroom buses on Route 9 (139/Wall Street) in the rush and I don't see people complaining about them...

From Wall Street when I fanned there every now and then, I've heard folks complain about the restroom buses. I've heard one op get cussed out and was told from a passenger "Couldn't you pull out a regular f*cking bus and not one of these toilets on wheels?!"

I couldn't really understand it because I wasn't too versed with the Route 9 riders up until last year when I got into an altercation with a rider for "sitting in his seat" and I told him to f*ck off.......

I mean the restroom units are quite useful for passengers but the way some of the Wall Street folks get on about their buses seem like they can just cut the head of the operator off in any minute. But I guess the more seats, the better.

WTF? 

From Wall Street when I fanned there every now and then, I've heard folks complain about the restroom buses. I've heard one op get cussed out and was told from a passenger "Couldn't you pull out a regular f*cking bus and not one of these toilets on wheels?!"

I couldn't really understand it because I wasn't too versed with the Route 9 riders up until last year when I got into an altercation with a rider for "sitting in his seat" and I told him to f*ck off.......

I mean the restroom units are quite useful for passengers but the way some of the Wall Street folks get on about their buses seem like they can just cut the head of the operator off in any minute. But I guess the more seats, the better.

"Sitting on his seat?" It's f**king public transportation! If he wants his own damn seat, buy a f**king car! Wow, so immature. And, let a person chew my head off. I'll stop that damn bus, call the cops, and tell them that I want them OFF THE BUS. And, Legally, I can. That is disturbing the peace. After he gets kicked off and arrested, then let's see how he feels. Curse at me? They haven't met me yet.

I'm not sure about the CNG D4500s, but who would complain about a bus with a restroom? That's an upgrade considering the MC-9s didn't have restrooms at all. Also passengers making a fuss about a seat makes me question their sanity all together. I'm mean what the hell? It's a seat on a bus. The bus is still going to your final destination, find another seat. People these days.... <_< Glad you did tell him to f*ck off and did not allow yourself to get pushed around by people like that.

Welcome to my world...

BTW all the J-series have restrooms right? They've been running them real often on the Wall Street runs lately.

I'm not sure about the CNG D4500s, but who would complain about a bus with a restroom? That's an upgrade considering the MC-9s didn't have restrooms at all. Also passengers making a fuss about a seat makes me question their sanity all together. I'm mean what the hell? It's a seat on a bus. The bus is still going to your final destination, find another seat. People these days.... <_< Glad you did tell him to f*ck off and did not allow yourself to get pushed around by people like that.

I honestly don't know, the ride can be pretty long especially if you're going all the way down to Howell or Lakewood. But like I said, these guys will bitch on and on about anything.

Welcome to my world...

BTW all the J-series have restrooms right? They've been running them real often on the Wall Street runs lately.

I honestly don't know, the ride can be pretty long especially if you're going all the way down to Howell or Lakewood. But like I said, these guys will bitch on and on about anything.

I think the Js got em.

Lately? Dude, those Js have been on Wall Street runs for YEARS!!

You haven't been to Central Jersey have you lol... :D

You would be shocked how tolerant I am to complaints. It's not easy at first, but after some time you'll be able to deal with it and ignore it. Now it's not as easy as you think, but over time it will be.

You would be shocked how tolerant I am to complaints. It's not easy at first, but after some time you'll be able to deal with it and ignore it. Now it's not as easy as you think, but over time it will be.

Except when someone who calls himself "The Situation" or something like that is sitting there throwing cusses at you nonstop and possibly assaulting you over utter bullshit...

Except when someone who calls himself "The Situation" or something like that is sitting there throwing cusses at you nonstop and possibly assaulting you over utter bullshit...

Ha "The Situation" That's what they are calling themselves these days.

Please assult me while I'm in the driver's seat, I beg you...Some Jacknut will find himself lumped up fair badly and quickly.

Archived