Artics invade the Q52!

error46146

I had heard about this earlier, of course I was in the middle of Brooklyn when it happened <_< ...

9968 was supposedly on the Q33 earlier, so I would have rather caught that than D60s that should be here for a while. Btw, are they only putting them on runs out of Liberty? or the whole route? Anyways, really nice.

Thanks for the love everyone :)

Two of these were on the Q52 Short-turn running between Arverne and Rockaway Blvd yesterday PM Rush, 5500 and 5504. They do not have the signs programmed yet... JFK cares more about their depot sticker than the sign lol

Thanks for the love everyone :)

Two of these were on the Q52 Short-turn running between Arverne and Rockaway Blvd yesterday PM Rush, 5500 and 5504. They do not have the signs programmed yet... JFK cares more about their depot sticker than the sign lol

This is exactly the reason why both NYCT and MTAB codes should be together in both divisions' sign codes.If they know that buses will be transferred like this then they should have both codes together,there is no excuses since it was planned to put these NYCT D60's on the MTAB Q52.If they already have the depot sticker they should have the signs...

Archived