A Few R15 Photographs "Back in the Day"

Earle Baldwin

Probably and expirenced train surfer or sporty graffiti-er, graffiti-ing that car... And if a slanted B, well easy to surf on. I would not attempt or even think about doing it! Ridiculous and dangerous...

I SAID, A HIPPO. A R68. Not a SLANT.

A train surfer is someone who gets on top of the train, why would they hit the train from above??? If someone is experienced like that, they do it often. Honestly, I don't see these stunts in action, and I ride the subway every weekday. It looks amateur too.

Back then, the graffiti people hit the train from the yards or at deserted stations. Back then, they just didn't care. They would just hit the train, and leave. Subway car sabotage was so universal that finding a graffiti free car (before the graffiti removal battles) without a smashed window is luck.

Well, train surfer can be on the sides, back, front and top, even bottom! Or it is someone who sneaked into a yard an graffitated it... LOLz, MTR, just too much man, :D!

Why would the person hit the train from the side while the train is in motion? Try it yourself, riding outside on a train going at 35 mph, with a spray can spraying the train while trying to hold on. Sides, you could be caught doing that.

It is more likely that whoever did it hit the train from the yard.

Archived