Geek Squad at it again! (Transitfanning in NYC)

Orion

GeekSquad.gif

Okay so we're planning another trip, again it's on Friday, but maybe Saturday as well, it all depends. If you want to roll with Geek Squad®, then post in this thread right here. Anyone is welcome!

1. Orion (Of course dammit lol)

2. CurAke79

3. Caitsith810 (Maybe)

The exact locations of where we are going is still under discussion, it depends on where and when you want to meet up with us.

GEEK SQUAD!!

I wanna piece of that. but I can only go railfaning after 1PM (I don't live in Brooklyn, just work there)
Perfect!
If you make it like a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday next time Id probably be able to c u guys.
Damn you can never come lol...

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Caitsith810 (Maybe)

4. N-Trizzy2609

Alright, sign me up, but tentatively for now. I'll let you know for sure on Thursday if I'm going or not.
Alrighty!
If only I wasnt going back to school, Id join you guys. Love the Logo!:(
Ahh...Would be nice to meet you though. :D

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Caitsith810 (Maybe)

4. N-Trizzy2609

5. R62A 1991 (Pending)

Why not Atlantic (2)(3)(4)<5> @ 1:30? Or DeKalb (M)(R)(B)(Q)
Yeah, make sure you have something so I can recognize you (PM me what color shirt you might be wearing and stuff) :)

Also make it DeKalb B)

1. Orion

2. CurAke79

3. Caitsith810 (Maybe)

4. N-Trizzy2609

Damn, if I was in town I'll go. :)
Aww B)
Me too.

- Andy

Double Aww :( You two can't roll with teh geekz? This means war dammit B)

*If anyone else wants to come, please post ASAP, time's a runnin'!*

That's why this board is so great. My insult from a well known group, turned into a group name on this board........
LOL shut up :P

Had a blast yesterday! Took the 7811 Bx31 to the 184 Bx30 to the Bx1 LIMITED (which # was 5278, the bus ID was actually beige tape with the number on it (and this is on the outside!_ Curtis got a picture of that, KB can be so ghetto sometimes...) and we took some CNG shots @ Mott Haven. After that, the G.S. invaded the <6> from Mott Haven to 59st. We threw our gang sign as we entered the (N) train, people looked @ me weird...Took it 2 stops to catch the R160 on the (Q). Boy let me tell you these FINDs stand for "For Information (that) Never Displays". All but 1 had glitched FINDs. Took the (Q) all the way to Coney Island (taking videos) for some pics and then took the same (Q) back for videos of the announcements (all Curtis fault!) and transfered to the (B) express (slow R68!). So we meet N-Trizzy2609 on DeKalb, that's where the fun started. We went to Prospect Park to get the Franklin Avenue (S), transfered to the (A) which we got a R38 on. Got off @ 80st and took pictures of the "pxssy farts". Took the (A) back to connect with the (J) and (M). Got vids and pics of those as well, went downstairs @ Lorimer to get some pizza and a RTS shot (boo, I wanted Hybrid shot dammit). Then took the (M) to 9 Avenue (spotted a R36 I think) and I must tell you, this is one of the best stations for subway photos. There was a cop on the other platform. As we went next to this thing blocking her view of us, she went up the steps and tried to sneak on what we was doing...She appeared to be checking me out (no lie) while we was about to get on the (D). I threw a gang sign as the doors closed, and then she laughed @ me. She felt the groove with the geeks on the move. :D Got off the (D) @ Atlantic Avenue to transfer to the (2), which of course was a Junkbardier R142. Finally we exit the subways again @ Brooklyn Museum to meet up with some of N-Trizzy's peeps. As Curtis feel asleep in there, I took his cam and took photos of any C40LF that passed by on the B71. The problem is the B71 runs every 30-35 minutes, even Rush Hour. Only one passed by, I caught a nice shot of that thing. Gave the camera back to Curtis and he responded "rolling s*** can" as he viewed the photo...After that we left to our cribs. I took the (2) to Atlantic and transfered to a (5), it said it was express in the Bronx, but then all of a sudden, it stopped @ Jackson Avenue then it told us it was going local. :mad: I get off @ Gun Hill and went to the Bx31, which was 7811 again! Fast driver and the AC was off the whole ride! I fell in love, perfect way to finish the day. :)

Hmm yeah how do I remember all this? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived