Eyes Visualize, The Camera Catches It

ciboii22

I noticed the new buses and all sbs buses have the camera in the window  what does it do? 

Just records every single move you make. Incase there's an accident or if something happens or if they really want to see where your at and what your doing while driving. That camera shows everything, including the cameras inside the bus.

Cool pics!

Thanks!

Just records every single move you make. Incase there's an accident or if something happens or if they really want to see where your at and what your doing while driving. That camera shows everything, including the cameras inside the bus.

will these help if god forbid a driver gets assaulted?

Of course, that's why they're there in the first place. They're not there to watch the drivers, they're there to watch these people.

I wouldnt go as far as to say they dont montior the drivers. I know in certain commuter rail agencies they have camera on the operating end of any locomotive or cab car and may monitor the engineers performance via laptop. These cameras are set up to help you and some cases hurt you.

Nice job!

Great visualizing and catching!

Thanks

I wouldnt go as far as to say they dont montior the drivers. I know in certain commuter rail agencies they have camera on the operating end of any locomotive or cab car and may monitor the engineers performance via laptop. These cameras are set up to help you and some cases hurt you.

Well yeah your right, They do watch the drivers too. They are there for the drivers and the people both.

Nice images but the color looks a bit off.

Yeah because I used portrait mode. I normally use Vivid or Landscape.

Cool Variety in Queens. Just to add, I've heard they're using those bus cameras to help issue traffic tickets. 

Thanks, yeah they use that also. There's a little secret to it.

Assuming they work of course...

Yeah they work. They're brand new buses with "Mobileview Cameras. Brand new cameras. Brand new buses.

Archived