Jamming in Jamaica...

R323776

The Bob Marley lyrics are now pleasantly stuck, I mean hardwired in my head for the rest of the night, just by the title of the thread alone forget the excellent shots. "We're jammin!  I wanna jam it wid you. We're jammin', jammin', and I hope you like jammin', too....." 

My father met him in person but on a sad note, he was one of the RNs caring for him when he fell ill @ Memorial Sloan Kettering.....

Yeah, back in the days in HS reminiscing again with the bus shots in Jamaica Queens once more. +1!

The Bob Marley lyrics are now pleasantly stuck, I mean hardwired in my head for the rest of the night, just by the title of the thread alone forget the excellent shots. "We're jammin! I wanna jam it wid you. We're jammin', jammin', and I hope you like jammin', too....."

My father met him in person but on a sad note, he was one of the RNs caring for him when he fell ill @ Memorial Sloan Kettering.....

Yeah, back in the days in HS reminiscing again with the bus shots in Jamaica Queens once more. +1!

So your Jamaican? Your profile picture doesn't look Jamaican.

So your Jamaican? Your profile picture doesn't look Jamaican.

No I'm a mixed Asian male. My father, who I was talking about who was one of the nurses who treated Bob Marley is Chinese.

And the profile pic is actually the picture of my fiancee who is Japanese.

Archived