Full Southbound R42 Z Train RFW Footage

Dj Hammers

1080p would still be better. :P

It is in 1080p. Sometimes youtube tends to freak out and not give you the option to view in HD, but right now it is working for me.

On a slightly related note... uploading this video took me a day and a half. The file size was 32GB!

It is in 1080p. Sometimes youtube tends to freak out and not give you the option to view in HD, but right now it is working for me.

On a slightly related note... uploading this video took me a day and a half. The file size was 32GB!

It's actually 1080i from the looks of it. The interlaced effect is very apparent.

It's actually 1080i from the looks of it. The interlaced effect is very apparent.

I see what you are saying.

It seems like YouTube screwed up the video in the FLV conversion. The file I uploaded doesn't have the interlacing effect.

lol welcome to my world XD. beautiful work. what kind of camera are you using? the one I have currently use has a 30 min limit on clips =/

Archived