<7> super express Mets Game question

alekr

Does the super <7> runs after every home Mets game or selected Mets games? I would like to know because I finish work at 4:00pm and some Mets Game begins at 1:10pm thus could be affecting normal Flushing Bound <7> service for the PM rush.

No, it only runs for Weekday Night and Weekend Games only. It does not run once the 1:10 pm games are over, b/c as you mentioned, it would interfere w/ PM Rush Hour Express Service. 

No, it only runs for Weekday Night and Weekend Games only. It does not run once the 1:10 pm games are over, b/c as you mentioned, it would interfere w/ PM Rush Hour Express Service. 

Thank you!!! I thought it always runs every Mets Game. I think they will just provide few extra (7) train local service trains. 

The 7:10pm games are reasonable to run the super express because the express service usually ends around 9:30pm

Actually they could run it Express on the local.They do that sometimes with the Nostalgia trains on the Lexington Line.

Sometimes during METS game, I don't trust <7> exp too much.

I remember during weekday night, <7> exp was forced to run local because of METS Super Express are returning to Manhattan (properly for concert at CitiField maybe. It was around 6:00pm-7:00pm-ish.

Off topic I know no point having  <4> run express in bronx too during Yankees game.. As last year game.. during Yankess Game  (4) did run express in bronx between 125 street to 149 street Grand Concourse to brunside Avenue for what ever reason during game guessing. If bring  (7) line topic during Mets game.. Why not the  (4) ...  (4) run express in bronx during Yankess game lol.  :rock:  :drool:

What is the service pattern of the   <7> Super Express?

<7> super express starts from Citi Field to 61st-Woodside skipping Junction Blvd and 74th Street then straight to Queensboro Plaza then normal (7) service.

<7> super express starts from Citi Field to 61st-Woodside skipping Junction Blvd and 74th Street then straight to Queensboro Plaza then normal (7) service.

After QBP, they stop at Court Square, and then run nonstop until 42nd-Grand Central. After GC, they resume normal (7) service - for two stops (5th and obvs, TSQ). 

Do they run any special LIRR service for the Mets games??

yes Starting to think they do need a bus to woodside area from 125th.

Actually they could run it Express on the local.They do that sometimes with the Nostalgia trains on the Lexington Line.

err just because they do it doesn't mean it makes sense and they should do it on other lines. It would only get stuck behind a local train defeating the purpose of going express.

Off topic I know no point having  <4> run express in bronx too during Yankees game.. As last year game.. during Yankess Game  (4) did run express in bronx between 125 street to 149 street Grand Concourse to brunside Avenue for what ever reason during game guessing. If bring  (7) line topic during Mets game.. Why not the  (4) ...  (4) run express in bronx during Yankess game lol.  :rock:  :drool:

It's only a few stops to 125th.

err just because they do it doesn't mean it makes sense and they should do it on other lines. It would only get stuck behind a local train defeating the purpose of going express.

If timed correctly, the express would not get stuck.

Off topic: I don't know the point of not having  <4> express service in the bronx too during Yankees games, like last year's games. During Yankees game the (4) did run express in the bronx from 125 street to 149 street Grand Concourse, to Burnside Avenue for what ever reason during the game guessing. If there is a (7) line topic for trains during Mets games. Why not the a topic for the (4) running express in Bronx during Yankess games? lol.  :rock:  :drool:

...please use proper english. The use of smileys also suggest a trollish intent...

Archived