Recommissioned, eh?

overclocked

South Ferry loop is looking good. These pics are a start of a plethora of historic pics on an intricate part of NYC Subway history. Good job overclocked and to all photographers on this site! +1!

The first of many threads to come LOL.

Really nice!!

Indeed!

Thanks, now who wanted to see the station entrances.

8619852377_d008f6fb92_c.jpg

That's a nice trick with the wall there...normally that'd be tile or mosaic, but they clearly didn't have time for that, so they just threw up your classic Benjamin Moore Paint Store wall and it looks brand new.

Excellent shots, I'm actually annoyed more people didn't go out and shoot there lol, I wanted to get a feel for the station!

at least South Ferry loop have been re-open.. Now I can see Not In Service R142/R142A cars that belong to Lexington Avenue Line that R142 belong to 4 , 5 & R142A on 6 line. Where those not in service R142A/R142 coming from is at 207 street overhaul shop yard lol. guess. then somehow there is  connection to Lexington Avenue Line tunnel to  (4)  ,  (5)  ,  (6):drool:

That's a nice trick with the wall there...normally that'd be tile or mosaic, but they clearly didn't have time for that, so they just threw up your classic Benjamin Moore Paint Store wall and it looks brand new.

Excellent shots, I'm actually annoyed more people didn't go out and shoot there lol, I wanted to get a feel for the station!

Hopefully they used gloss, or that's gonna get dirty as hell.

Archived