The Jennster is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

JennM7Lover

Hey everyone. I'm back! I apologize for not being here and talking to my fellow railfans and busfanners. I have been really busy with my new Youtube channel and I've been busy dealing with the death of my of my aunt. And she was the only best friend I had in the world..Anyways..my youtube channel is here and I have bus and train videos there..uploaded by me of course. Duhhh..lol..anyways..What's up everyone? Did I miss anything?

Hey everyone. I'm back! I apologize for not being here and talking to my fellow railfans and busfanners. I have been really busy with my new Youtube channel and I've been busy dealing with the death of my of my aunt. And she was the only best friend I had in the world..Anyways..my youtube channel is here and I have bus and train videos there..uploaded by me of course. Duhhh..lol..anyways..What's up everyone? Did I miss anything?

Sorry for your loss Jenn... Welcome back! :)

My welcome to you and condolence to your family; for the loss of your beloved aunt, Ms. Jenn. You missed alot of funny shit here, thou. :D It's get funnier on chat and the shoutbox, too. It's great see that you're back, Jenn. Enjoy your welcome. ^_^^_^^_^

Archived