Here's some more.

JennM7Lover

Nice shots and I was in the area I was on 983 on the B4 Bay ridge bound at about 3:35 ish and I saw all those buses so good work :)

Nice shots and I was in the area I was on 983 on the B4 Bay ridge bound at about 3:35 ish and I saw all those buses so good work :)

Where were you at? I was around 86 Street/West 7 Street..and I was not around ehen 983 was on the B4..I was in Coney Island....and thanks for liking my work.

Where were you at? I was around 86 Street/West 7 Street..and I was not around ehen 983 was on the B4..I was in Coney Island....and thanks for liking my work.

I took 983 up to 86th Street and Ave U, I ate at Spumoni Gardens and walked over to Ulmer Park to catch the B82, I reached Ulmer at 5 after 4, so I left 86th street at around 3:55, the last B1 I saw was 9413 IIRC. And no problem, I appreciate that u fan in an area that I always go to ad I rarely see photos taken around so keep it up..

I took 983 up to 86th Street and Ave U, I ate at Spumoni Gardens and walked over to Ulmer Park to catch the B82, I reached Ulmer at 5 after 4, so I left 86th street at around 3:55, the last B1 I saw was 9413 IIRC. And no problem, I appreciate that u fan in an area that I always go to ad I rarely see photos taken around so keep it up..

Id show you a pic of two buses I got here..but I don't know.how to upload them here from my Android Phone. I'm talking to you from my phone

Cool videos! I pass this area a lot on the B1

Why thank you very much. :)

Archived