Hate Crime Arrest Causes Pandemonium on Subway

Abba

And if the police were making a lawful arrest, those individuals were in the wrong and should have been arrested, if possible.

Police must be allowed to do their jobs.

But this is not what happened in this video.

So what happened in this video according to you?

Your problem isn't with my use of the word culture & you're not curious about it at all, cut the crap....

Seriously, How the hell would a Columbian, a Japanese, or a White woman belong in a culture of belligerent, attitudinal black women?

No, you want to sit here & act oblivious like these types of black women don't exist - hence your bringing up of women of other nationalities.... There's nothing additional to spill because you know what I'm referring to..... Your problem is with the behaviors of certain blacks being put on the forefront - Something you're just gonna have to get over..... Judging by your replies in this thread thus far, you are coming across as one of these types of black people that like to sweep shit under the rug & pretend that our shit don't stink.... That's part of what's wrong with us now.....

The way this woman behaved is reflective of a collective of black women out here... It's gotten way out of hand....

Because there are enough of those types of black women out here that behave the way the woman in this video did, and I'm quite sick of it... So I'm calling it out... That's why I said it..... 

How the hell do you know I am black? Why, because I am calling people out? LOL. Wow.

"Our shit"?? This is funny, but sad at the same time.

These types of black women...There must have been dozens of black women there. So the one that gets arrested belongs to this "collective" of black women? I hope you see how ridiculous this is.

People are a little more complex than that.

How the hell do you know I am black? Why, because I am calling people out? LOL. Wow.

"Our shit"?? This is funny, but sad at the same time.

These types of black women...There must have been dozens of black women there. So the one that gets arrested belongs to this "collective" of black women? I hope you see how ridiculous this is.

People are a little more complex than that.

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit if you are or aren't black.....

What I do see is how ridiculous your deflection tactics are....

...Don't go into some BS about 'culture' (which the OP can't even define).

Go where there's whites and the police arrest people. Trust me, crowds form. Yes, they tape things too. Yes, they scream too.  Hell, sometimes they might even resist arrest.

I'm not the OP..... And you can keep up this act of being dumbfounded as to what I'm talking about for as much as you like.... The more you post, the more your real issue is being exposed.... Couple people on here have called it out already, myself included....

Bring up any exclusion under the sun to support your position - as long as the parties involved aren't black....

Don't waste your time getting an answer from him. I personally am not going to continue arguing with a user that is willing to defend criminals and try to make it seem like the police are wrong. It's just best to let this go. 

Simple.

The cops were effecting an arrest. The guy was strugging (again, not an uncommon occurrence).

A crowd formed. Some people took video. Some were getting closer in order to take this video and to monitor the arrest. Some were screaming at the police. Some were saying "he didn't do it" and assorted things. Again, not uncommon. Crowds do these things.

There was one woman who got close to the arrest and the officers. This was the one who was eventually handcuffed.

There was that one guy at the end who was near the cops as the arrested the woman. He did tap them to try to keep them from hurting the woman too much.

I didn't see anyone else physically prevent the officers from effecting the arrest. The crowded kept its distance.

I didn't see a riot.

I have been in worse situations than this.

Archived