MTA 2013 College Internship for Bridges and Tunnels question

Assembler

Has anyone applied for this type of internship before in the previous years? I have no way of getting in contact with the human resource department for that division for some reason, none of the number directories on the MTA site work. I submitted my application at the end of February, and the deadline was March 18th. It's April 19, and I haven't heard a word back yet, is it normal to take this long? I know interns are suppose to start May 20th that's why.

I've had internships with the (MTA) before.  If this is specifically a college internship, I would recommend checking with your university to see if you can get in that way.  The (MTA) at least the last time that I checked does have college internships and will be flexible in working around your hours.

Whats funny is that my college is close to a train yard (242nd st, Manhattan College), jusy wanted to say that because I saw your location said Riverdale.

Anyway, my original question was when are they going to respond to my application if im going to be considered for an interview because im just restless waiting and not seeing anything yet. This seems to be the only forum and my topic is the only one about this topic. The internship is suppose to start May 20th, and no decisions have been made yet..

Archived