Request your >Manhattan< Fantasy Bus Map!

Gorgor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know if you're still doing map requests but I'd like to Request a fictional bus route called the M14B, Runs from Union Square to Lower East Side-Grand FDR via Ave B, I would like it in a lime green color please, lil how the M14A and M14D have it. 

Going southbound:
Start on 4th Ave and go straight and east down East 14th Street to Ave B, then turn south and head down Ave B until East Houston Street. Afterwards once it reaches East Houston Street make a turn going East on Houston Street straight over until the FDR Drive. Make a turn going south on the FDR Drive. Once it Hits Grand Street make a turn going west. Make the terminal box right on Grand Street and the FDR Drive. 

Going northbound:
Continue heading west until Lewis Street and make a turn heading north until you hit Delancey Street and make another turn heading west. Continue until you hit Columbia Street and make a turn going north. Continue straight until you hit East Houston Street and make a turn heading west. Afterwards once it hits Ave B make a turn heading north. Continue straight until you hit East 14th Street. Then afterwards make a turn on East 14th Street heading west. Continue straight until 3rd Ave. Afterwards make a turn heading south on 3rd Ave and continue until East 13th Street. Make a turn heading west on East 13th Street and continue until 4th Ave. Turn heading north onto 4th Ave, and continue until East 14th Street and make a turn heading East on 14th Street. Make the terminal box on East 14th Street and 4th Ave.

Thanks.  

Archived