R188 Discussion Thread

DOB2RTO

One more post about bullspit and this thread will be closed and I will start taking action against certain individuals. Keep it civil or do not post at all. If you need to discuss this further with someone take it to an off-site chat room or else.

I'm trying run a civilized message board here. This is the final warning. :mad:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You too...

You too... I am not creating flame war, I am trying to end and just stop it, quit it, I had agreed on the R-188 being needed to bring CBTC on the (7)<7> and I have agreed the R-188 should be designed as a narrow versoin of R-110. You gotta know that this flame is basically not about R-188, it is just human conflict... So get over it and read my post below, I am on the same track few of you are on so don't derail me...

***!No more posting on this human conflict or I'll REPORT IT!***

Trying to steer back on topic...

R-110B design, but narrower and with F.I.N.D. and few key elements of the R-160 could be placed to bring a perfect R-188... R-179 should also be like it but the R-110B with F.I.N.D. and also key elements of the R-160... The R-110 and R-160 mutted together is the perfect car to be in the next car to serve the (MTA)... And the R-62 is proven to be too complex to make it into a CBTC car... Pireod...

Hey, I'm just trying to steer you out of hot water.

The R110B looks somewhat like a R68.

One more post about bullshit and this thread will be closed and I will start taking action against certain individuals. Keep it civil or do not post at all. If you need to discuss this further with someone take it to an off-site chat room or else.

I'm trying run a civilized message board here. This is the final warning. :mad:

Why don't we just close this thread now? There's nothing really constructive that pertains to the R188s being said anymore, so, what's the point?

There's some other things that I would like to say, but won't.

Tell me, how does the R110B pertain to R188s?

Don't bother anymore. You know what it'll turn into and you know how it'll end. With someone being banned. And you won't know who.

And AWWang, I know your whole 'mantra' on this board is to stop taking things so seriously...but in order to have a discussion you must get serious. I'm not blaming you for anything or attacking you but your lack of seriousness has led to quite a few flame wars here since I left...As for the # of posts you make quoting or just agreeing with people that somehow winded its way to this thread, I'll just say it now. Don't do it because there's no need for it. Just keep the boards simple. That's all. Just some friendly advice from a fellow board member...

Oh, and one more thing, don't respond to this post. Just read it, make no mention of it and continue talking ABOUT THE R188.

Archived