Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
aemoreira81

The new C40LFs with ads (185-672 batch)

Thus far, I have not see any C40LFs at MTA Bus with ads yet. But the NYCT batch at both WF (for the better part of the last 8 months) and now the Gleason batch is finally getting ads en masse on them,

245-D.jpg

245-R.jpg

245-W.jpg

294.jpg

415.jpg

667.jpg

• Upvote 4

On the older units, I see them eventually moving the plates up to where the latest batch's plates are.

On the older units, I see them eventually moving the plates up to where the latest batch's plates are.

I'd hope so; it looks awkward on 242 and 245 (I deleted the pic of 667 because I shot 670 yesterday, but to me, that is overdue). But is there any way that even a plate can be installed over the rear to get rear ads on these buses?

I'd hope so; it looks awkward on 242 and 245 (I deleted the pic of 667 because I shot 670 yesterday, but to me, that is overdue). But is there any way that even a plate can be installed over the rear to get rear ads on these buses?

No, the engine needs all the ventilation it can get. Remember 230 went down the first time because its factory spec'd engine cover didn't enough air.