Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

NJT Invasion Part One !

Invaded the Newark area, and I basically did some of the impossible B). I'll post everything including PATH here

DSC08447.jpg

DSC08448.jpg

DSC08451.jpg

DSC08452.jpg

DSC08453.jpg

Enjoy !

Awesome shots. I liked them all. Harrison is excellent for shooting even though it is not allowed. Nice job on the shots and videos! B)icon14.gif

It's amazing how you get away with this stuff, you're elusive man...Great shots and videos!

Did you see the PA5 cars? They seem to keep moving them around, yesterday i saw 2 cars on one side of the shop house and 4 on the other side towards newark.

- Andy

Did you see the PA5 cars? They seem to keep moving them around, yesterday i saw 2 cars on one side of the shop house and 4 on the other side towards newark.

- Andy

There autully burn testing them on the path mainline now! Spotted a three car set burn testing between harrsion and JS.

Also the OP: How did you take the RF vid without the C/R noticing you? Same goes for the vid of the train leaving harrsion.

There autully burn testing them on the path mainline now! Spotted a three car set burn testing between harrsion and JS.

Also the OP: How did you take the RF vid without the C/R noticing you? Same goes for the vid of the train leaving harrsion.

Ah ok.

I would guess its easy to hide a camera or they just didn't look. Enforcement is sporadic, and unpredictable.

- Andy