xd60 destination sign

Engr08

They need to stick with Luminator, that's what they need to do (correct me if I'm wrong about those signs not being Luminator signs). At least these are readable unlike those on the 40' LFS buses. Fecking microscopic borough letters.

s89.

They need to stick with Luminator, that's what they need to do (correct me if I'm wrong about those signs not being Luminator signs). At least these are readable unlike those on the 40' LFS buses. Fecking microscopic borough letters.

s89.

LOL. They've fixed that in the new programs as well.

The LFS signs look the worst to me, even with the new programs.

Also, look at the last XD40 pic that 7/11 posted and notice that the "B" fills up the height of the sign and is as tall as the numbers in Bx10.

Depends on what you consider "normal" because what I consider "normal" is whats on all the other buses (Orions, etc.) where the lettering is only a bit smaller than the numbering.

Ever notice how it (the front sign) tries to squeeze everything on one line? For example, (well 2 examples i noticed)...

CANARSIE

E 80 ST

would be...

CANARSIE E 80 ST

...and even

BAY RIDGE

4 AV

Would be...

BAY RIDGE 4 AV

...even with subway shuttles, seems kinda tacky

s89.

LOL! So true...

I like the Orion VII and LFSA signs I hope when the LFS's get theirs signs changed because some of them still have the signs where some of the sign is missing.

Ex- Q27 Main St Station instead of Flushing- Main St Station.

The LFS has a different sign compared to other buses (excluding the Prevost which uses the same Axiom sign).

Alkyl they have to do is reprogram it and it'll be fine

The funny thing is...if you look at the sign of an LFS on the B36...to an LFSA on the B44...the LFSA sign is normal

Idk why the MTA put that weird sign on the LFS's. I've never seen it anywhere, so I'm guessing the sign was put on those a buses by mistake.

Idk why the MTA put that weird sign on the LFS's. I've never seen it anywhere, so I'm guessing the sign was put on those a buses by mistake.

That's how the MTA wanted the buses. And there are other TAs that sport the

Axion signs too.

Axion signs too.

Yea well, in that case, for not choosing Luminator, the (MTA) can go to hell. Yeah, I know variation is good in a fleet, but for some reason, I don't like change.

Axion signs too.

Yea well, in that case, for not choosing Luminator, the (MTA) can go to hell. Yeah, I know variation is good in a fleet, but for some reason, I don't like change.

To me, the Axions with the original progam look nice as hell. The fact that they're mounted on the LFS make them look that much better.

Archived