NICE Summer Beach Service: N88 and Return of the N87

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Empty on weekdays and empty on rainy days. Few people on weekends and holidays. I honestly think it would have been better and less costly for NICE to just extend the n73/74 to Jones Beach and make it 7 days a week. This much service is definitely not needed.

Says the one who was in favor of the n87 because the n88 was overcrowded. But it seems like you've changed your opinion which you are free to do, of course :)

You really just ride the bus all day, everyday don't you? Seriously, I think you need a job.

I do not just ride the bus. I go to circus protest, check on public libraries in Nassau County, go to errands at Whole Foods or IKEA, go to Nassau County Legislator Carrie Solage's meeting or animal protest with Long Island Orchestrating for Nature.

Male B/O got car relief at Wantagh Station and it was male B/O who knows me from n20/21 bus and he never done the n87 route. So I help him, but made little mistake at Jones Beach, including the exit.

I do not just ride the bus. I go to circus protest, check on public libraries in Nassau County, go to errands at Whole Foods or IKEA, go to Nassau County Legislator Carrie Solage's meeting or animal protest with Long Island Orchestrating for Nature.

Male B/O got car relief at Wantagh Station and it was male B/O who knows me from n20/21 bus and he never done the n87 route. So I help him, but made little mistake at Jones Beach, including the exit.

I only use the NICE bus when I have locations there. Other than that I am using buses in other states like MA and PA. Usually septa and PVTA in Springfield,MA or MBTA if I am desperate even cape cod RTA dude my trips are far more extreme than yours as I use multiple modes to get to my destination I will use greyhound peterpan bus if I have to.  I did use intercity bus when in MA as it was the only way to do it the MBTA commuter trains unlike LIRR are just too slow.

I only use the NICE bus when I have locations there. Other than that I am using buses in other states like MA and PA. Usually septa and PVTA in Springfield,MA or MBTA if I am desperate even cape cod RTA dude my trips are far more extreme than yours as I use multiple modes to get to my destination I will use greyhound peterpan bus if I have to.  I did use intercity bus when in MA as it was the only way to do it the MBTA commuter trains unlike LIRR are just too slow.

Wow, thats quite a lot of services. I take it you also use Hampton Jitney on occasions? :D

• 1 month later...

Archived