NICE Summer Beach Service: N88 and Return of the N87

oh sure, so when charlene obernauer and the rest of the useless libru notice that there are no schedules left for the n87, they will bitch and moan about nice when the reason is inconsiderate people like you hoarding them.smfh

joe.

I want to like this more than once, if I could!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIBRU don't complaint about paper schedules. No one on NICE don't trust schedules too much.

Long Island Bus Riders Union is planning to do Public Transportation Day in September, where we asking elected officials like New York Senate, New York State Assembly Members, Nassau County Legislator, Nassau County Elected Official to ride NICE Bus to their office or home for 1 day or week.

Since I live in Queens, I also going to ask Queens City Council members, well as contacting Nassau County Village/Town elected officials.

One of employee at Hicksville Fed Ex is our member as well.
Cindy Tropeano  is only bus driver member of LIBRU.

We also have former LIB Able-Ride member as well.

Because of LIBRU member and Nassau County Legislature Carrie Solage rode the bus together, they reinstainted n6x at Elmont Rd.

LIBRU don't complaint about paper schedules. No one on NICE don't trust schedules too much.

Long Island Bus Riders Union is planning to do Public Transportation Day in September, where we asking elected officials like New York Senate, New York State Assembly Members, Nassau County Legislator, Nassau County Elected Official to ride NICE Bus to their office or home for 1 day or week.

Since I live in Queens, I also going to ask Queens City Council members, well as contacting Nassau County Village/Town elected officials.

LIBRU bitches about everything one way or another. The members are just pissed off and don't stop when they don't get their way. That event isn't gonna go as far as your union hopes, I guarantee it.

Haha, there's a reason there's only one bus driver thats a part of LIBRU. Do you still fail to see why?

Because of LIBRU member and Nassau County Legislature Carrie Solage rode the bus together, they reinstainted n6x at Elmont Rd.

No, it wasn't because of LIBRU and it was partly because of Carrie Solages who brought attention to it, but mostly because everyday riders of the n6 (and me, who was asked about bus service in general) told NICE that the LIMITED should be brought back, and instead, they decided to make the express more like the LIMITED by adding a stop.

------------------------------------------------------------

Our Road Crew Manager Bobby and Mechanic Derek are getting excited about our service to Jones Beach that starts in 11 days!

That is a stupid reason to take 28 schedules, being honest. Other people who actually rely on that bus more than you, who would use it for fanning purposes. Such a waste of taxpayer's money and NICE revenue, because the schedules cost to make.

he doesn't do logical things Q23 get used to it.

You should ask Chuck Schumer and Peter King those two clowns love sticking their nose into anything and everything if it means they could have their face in the news. I think the idea of Peter King on a public transit bus is hilarious!

But good thought LIBRU, clog the buses with politicians and press making it harder for a rider to where they're going, way to look out for the rider.  ;)   Maybe after you could bring the over paid pompous asses to taco bell and clog up the line at lunch time to show them what "average folk" eat for lunch.  

You do realized all shit like this accomplishes nothing, the politician love to play "live like the common man" for a day to get their face on the news, but does nothing.  

Besides, you're talking about Nassau County, the average voter doesn't give a shit about the bus, the people riding it, or funding it.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

Haha, there's a reason there's only one bus driver thats a part of LIBRU. Do you still fail to see why?

Speaking of which, maybe you should remove the employees name and remind FamousNYLover it isn't cool to be posting average people's full name's on a public forum w/o their consent. ;)

LIBRU bitches about everything one way or another. The members are just pissed off and don't stop when they don't get their way. That event isn't gonna go as far as your union hopes, I guarantee it.

LIBRU=

TYCW5R3.jpg

Speaking of which, maybe you should remove the employees name and remind FamousNYLover it isn't cool to be posting average people's full name's on a public forum w/o their consent. ;)

Hey, if she doesn't want her full name posted online, she shouldn't have given it to him. Hey, I'm surprised he doesn't know every NICE driver's name considering he rides NICE buses everyday...

Hey, if she doesn't want her full name posted online, she shouldn't have given it to him.

Well, I see what you're saying, we could all see this happening, but the question is did she know?  If I start a club or organization do I have permission to post my members names online without their consent?  It's a very thin line, I think the way LIBRU posts members names (especially members who work for their #1 target) speaks for the credibility of the LIBRU.  They just go out of their way to make themselves look like amateurs, wanting to play some sort of union.

Hey, I'm surprised he doesn't know every NICE driver's name considering he rides NICE buses everyday...

I'm actually surprised their checklist doesn't include the drivers name and driver number along with asking about the wheelchair lifts/ramps... lol

You should ask Chuck Schumer and Peter King those two clowns love sticking their nose into anything and everything if it means they could have their face in the news. I think the idea of Peter King on a public transit bus is hilarious!

But good thought LIBRU, clog the buses with politicians and press making it harder for a rider to where they're going, way to look out for the rider.  ;)   Maybe after you could bring the over paid pompous asses to taco bell and clog up the line at lunch time to show them what "average folk" eat for lunch.  

You do realized all shit like this accomplishes nothing, the politician love to play "live like the common man" for a day to get their face on the news, but does nothing.  

Besides, you're talking about Nassau County, the average voter doesn't give a shit about the bus, the people riding it, or funding it.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

How can one give 2 shits about buses that are useless to them? Or inconvenient to use and don't go where they need to.?

Even the geese in Nassau County know that NICE's Jones Beach service starts on May 25th, 2013. We have two fast and easy ways to get to the beach this season; The n88 which departs every half hour from the Freeport LIRR station, and the newly reinstated n87, which departs every hour from the Hicksville LIRR station. The n87 also makes local stops along Newbridge Road, N. Jerusalem Ave, and Wantagh Avenues....making it even more convenient to access Jones Beach State Park from the eastern half of Nassau. NICE and Jones Beach...more sunblock, less gridlock!

Any one else notice the windshield wiper is missing...

Don't start them, lol, Hey, I heard an unexperienced new hire who makes pennies hit something and broke the windshield. lol

I also heard the windshield fell out because NICE has shitty maintenance because they cut costs.

:lol:  :D

Guess that's why it's with them!

LOL!

Archived