The Member Currently known as Princelex has arrived!!!

Princelex

Hi everybody! I am brand new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. I have been a Railfan and Busfan since I was a kid and I am glad to find another site to chat with other Railfans and Busfans. I am also a member of Riders Diaries with the same name. I found this site on one of the links from one of the other NYC Transit fansites and I'm really glad I did. I look forward to chatting with you guys, learning from all of you and contributing to this great site. Thanks and a great day! :)

Hi everybody! I am brand new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. I have been a Railfan and Busfan since I was a kid and I am glad to find another site to chat with other Railfans and Busfans. I am also a member of Riders Diaries with the same name. I found this site on one of the links from one of the other NYC Transit fansites and I'm really glad I did. I look forward to chatting with you guys, learning from all of you and contributing to this great site. Thanks and a great day! :)

Hi man, Welcome to NYCTF.

Archived