Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094 and received a letter to take BOSS exam for TA

lawkev

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They may not have forgotten you. There are others who number is 16xx and just took a second drug test.

If someone finds out what number they are up to for training please post.

Thanks

If you decide to call ask what the last # appointed was that will be what your looking for.

@syrenity ill be taking the drug test tomorrow right along with you at 730, so if you have any questions about driving tips ill be in my uniform with my depot logo fitted hat or you can PM me.

I don't think I have the permission (on the forum) to send pm's yet. I don't see the option I can't even add an icon/ profile pic I guess my acct is too new. @ any questions/ tips.... I sure will take any advice you can share. Now if you could do magic tricks and take the road test for me that would be awesome. Lol

@syrenity ill be taking the drug test tomorrow right along with you at 730, so if you have any questions about driving tips ill be in my uniform with my depot logo fitted hat or you can PM me.

@ Transit bx I start training on 7/15. Is it ok if I PM with a Q or two?

Thanks

163x

after you go for your first drug test and pre processing, they are only supposed to be reaching you by phone. 

You get a letter for the survey and then you get a letter for to go down for 1st drug test - after that they only contact you by phone.  What letter are you waiting for exactly?  Did you go for your 1st drug test?

I am going in for my Medical and "Possible hiring" on Friday July 5th!!! have to be there at 7:30 OMG I am so nervous!!!!

Congratulations! Flowerpower you will make it you'll do just fine. Its gonna be hard but, try to relax and unwind and smile pretty for the camera friday. You already know your ALSAPS so you won't have any problems learning that in training.

By the way how are your lessons coming along? I gave up my 7/8 road test date another lady wanted one badly ASAP & I want to take at least 2-3 more lessons before I go so I pushed it back just waiting on confirmation for the new date.

Congrats once again hope to see you on the road in the near future.

thanks serenity - I know all the airbrakes test and walk arounds and can park and all that stuff- was hoping to get my cdl road test prior to getting called -but who knows if that will happen - my road test is scheduled for 8/9/13 - I am thinking with how quickly things are moving I will be a TA employee by then but hey if that's the reason I can't do the road test its OK.

thanks serenity - I know all the airbrakes test and walk arounds and can park and all that stuff- was hoping to get my cdl road test prior to getting called -but who knows if that will happen - my road test is scheduled for 8/9/13 - I am thinking with how quickly things are moving I will be a TA employee by then but hey if that's the reason I can't do the road test its OK.

Just keep gaming your lessons if you get sworn in for the class on the 15th you'll obviously have to do it through TA as it will be a schedule conflict i'm having the same dilemma especially since my road test is already paid for. However, I still have a shot at getting it before training as my estimated road rest date is the same as yours and I still have my medical to do so unless they call me to come in next week to complete that I doubt i'll make the class on the 15th.

I am going in for my Medical and "Possible hiring" on Friday July 5th!!! have to be there at 7:30 OMG I am so nervous!!!!

Congrats! They start giving numbers at about 6:45. If you get there before that time you will be one of the first in line.

@syrenity oh ok kool...I dont want staten island or queens tho ...once u there u cant transfer u stuck there smh...

I feel you on that. I heard that about certain locations as well. I'm not trying to get stuck anywhere.

Archived