Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094 and received a letter to take BOSS exam for TA

lawkev

@syrenity oh ok kool...I dont want staten island or queens tho ...once u there u cant transfer u stuck there smh...

If you get stuck with SI or queens depots, you can put a one time transfer request form which will put you into the TWU 100 div. depots once vacancies become open.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 163x and i am going for medical on 7/5.  From what I understood when this whole Bus/op thing started was that the BOSS was a random letter given out to random list numbers which is why there are list numbers all over the place.  Conductors are being called in order (obviously).    who know what is really going on.   (I believe the original letter we all got to try out for the bus op states the letter was random but don't quote me on that - and I am too lazy to go get up and get it to look at right now)

it's official!  I start July 15th as a Bus Operator in training.

oh man, that really sucks.  I am so sorry to hear that.  Had you gone for the drug test or was this after the survey?

Just as a quick timeline for refrence

give or take a few days

04/25 BOSS

05/28 1ST DRUG TEST

06/27 MEDICAL AND 2ND DRUG TEST

07/02 FINAL PROCESSING

07/15 START DATE FOR ZEREGA

LIST #234X

Do you have a CDL already or will you be doing your road test thru training - I only have a CDL permit so I am a bit nervous about the road test

oh man, that really sucks.  I am so sorry to hear that.  Had you gone for the drug test or was this after the survey?

congrats i did the survey and the drug test smfh...and i got my cdl smfh

Anybody out there receive a letter for B/O and took the survey on June 12th?  My husband wants to know...he was 433x on the exam 8094 list and took the b/o survey June 12th  - still hasn't heard anything yet

Not sure if this help but my number is 257x and they told me they are not quite ready for me. He may have a few months to wait. The class on the 15 has numbers like 2400.

Just had a conversation with staff in the employment unit immediately followed by a convo with Mrs. Chestnut. I specifically asked what number were they up to on the list for calls to come in for medical.

I was told that for CR's they are up to 1023 and for BO's they are up to 3693. So since the class on the 15th is just about if not already full I have my fingers crossed for the class on the 29th for the next batch of us waiting.

Just had a conversation with staff in the employment unit immediately followed by a convo with Mrs. Chestnut. I specifically asked what number were they up to on the list for calls to come in for medical.

I was told that for CR's they are up to 1023 and for BO's they are up to 3693. So since the class on the 15th is just about if not already full I have my fingers crossed for the class on the 29th for the next batch of us waiting.

Am I the only one that finds this whole thing confusing?

Am I the only one that finds this whole thing confusing?

Which part? For me I was confused with the numbers but, got a little (and I stress the word little) clarity today after asking about both positions off the same list. I only asked about medical today and not drug test because I'm past that part so I wanted to get the lastled as to why some with low numbers number called to estimate how much longer for me it may be to receive my call.

When was the last time you contacted them and when you did what did you ask exactly? I'm only asking that not because of you but, because i've found through experience that what you ask them and how plays as big a difference as who you speak to at 180 because they have a habit of not always being on the same page with other staff members and sometimes you can speak to 5 different individuals and receive 3-4 different answers.

I think the last time you posted they were in the high 2000 range and still trying to fill the 7/15 class. I think they are done or almost done with that class and working on the 7/29 class and as I stated today when I Spoke to Mrs. Chestnut who has been placed in charge of the bus operators  being hired off the conductors list they are in the 3000's. I am still puzzled as to why those with lower numbers who arent holding out for Conductor still have not been called for bus operator drug test or medical however this brings me back to where I said it depends on what questions they are asking when calling or visiting 180.

Archived