Fairfeild Shuttle in Jackson Heights

Mtatransit

BTW Here's a schedule I made of the bus route, with careful observations and time patterns, I aknowledged to find out a particular schedule the bus does run, and where it stops and all, if any of you guys want to ride it.

P.S: The driver is strict with letting teenagers on the bus

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vaf94cz3fiUD36YLYocSplCpej4zcu9Z64R1t-mH3iA/edit

(Sorry for bumping the thread)

BTW Here's a schedule I made of the bus route, with careful observations and time patterns, I aknowledged to find out a particular schedule the bus does run, and where it stops and all, if any of you guys want to ride it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vaf94cz3fiUD36YLYocSplCpej4zcu9Z64R1t-mH3iA/edit

What passengers is the bus intended for?

Blame me and a friend lol, we took the bus over there earlier from Jackson Heights because we were doing something by Home Depot over there. The driver was reluctant to let us on at first, but I said my grampa had an appointment there and he took off. Guess he got mad because when we got off, instead of going into the office building we made our way to the parking lot exit.

Oh well, at least I got to ride one of those Orion Vs... damn good buses and on the BQE they HAUL.

Blame me and a friend lol, we took the bus over there earlier from Jackson Heights because we were doing something by Home Depot over there. The driver was reluctant to let us on at first, but I said my grampa had an appointment there and he took off. Guess he got mad because when we got off, instead of going into the office building we made our way to the parking lot exit.

Oh well, at least I got to ride one of those Orion Vs... damn good buses and on the BQE they HAUL.

You could've just said you were going to Home Depot, since that is part of Bulova Corporate Center.

I

Oh and if you're going in the morning, do so at Woodside and Jackson Heights, and use typical office clothing, or the driver will question you. If you don't have don't bother. Also the driver doesn't let people on from Home Depot

However don't go back onto the bus if you plan to go back to Jackson Heights. Use the Q47.

• 10 months later...

Oh and if you're going in the morning, do so at Woodside and Jackson Heights, and use typical office clothing, or the driver will question you. If you don't have don't bother. Also the driver doesn't let people on from Home Depot

However don't go back onto the bus if you plan to go back to Jackson Heights. Use the Q47.

And i just rode one towards jackson heights without any hesitation from the driver...lol

Archived