Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
pelhamlocal

R68 in Cypress hills!

I just saw a 68 in ENY, and i wear glass and had them on. Anyone along the J in cypress hills right now, to confirm it? im on a school trip on a bus, so it was quick, but i saw no end gates whats so ever. it had the dark grey typical r68 bulkend and safety ropes. I Just i had some photos. Damn, but unless im tripping i know that was r68/a.

Guest MTA Bus

That's not possible. 75ft cars are not allowed on the BMT Eastern Division.

• Upvote 1

If that's true then thats really odd maybe you saw an R127/134 or something

Edited by koolmazin

This is kinda weird to hear.... I wonder.....

Edited by Metro CSW
  • Upvote 1

With everything said in the 75' cars in ENY thread, at least saying an R62 would've made more sense if he didn't know what an R127/134 was.

I just saw a 68 in ENY, and i wear glass and had them on. Anyone along the J in cypress hills right now, to confirm it? im on a school trip on a bus, so it was quick, but i saw no end gates whats so ever. it had the dark grey typical r68 bulkend and safety ropes. I Just i had some photos. Damn, but unless im tripping i know that was r68/a.

Are you joking or not. We need evidence to prove your point and belief.  If you took shots of the train, I reccomend that you upload it here and then we see whether i'ts a R68 or not otherwise none is going to belive you.

Edited by j express
  • Upvote 9

5228_1cdc_480.png

• Upvote 1

Are you sure you didn't just see an R42? R42s and R68s look similar from a distance.

• Upvote 2

Are you sure you didn't just see an R42? R42s and R68s look similar from a distance.

That is true.

maybe, but it's not like a r46 at dyre avenue, though i was on school bus, i do wear glasses, and had them on. But, ya guys are probably right. oh well  Lock lock lock it up! :Lock:

This thread was funny the moment I read it...it was properly an R160 or even an R42 on the (J) at Cypress Hills....

• Upvote 1