R68 in Cypress hills!

pelhamlocal

I just saw a 68 in ENY, and i wear glass and had them on. Anyone along the J in cypress hills right now, to confirm it? im on a school trip on a bus, so it was quick, but i saw no end gates whats so ever. it had the dark grey typical r68 bulkend and safety ropes. I Just i had some photos. Damn, but unless im tripping i know that was r68/a.

I just saw a 68 in ENY, and i wear glass and had them on. Anyone along the J in cypress hills right now, to confirm it? im on a school trip on a bus, so it was quick, but i saw no end gates whats so ever. it had the dark grey typical r68 bulkend and safety ropes. I Just i had some photos. Damn, but unless im tripping i know that was r68/a.

Are you joking or not. We need evidence to prove your point and belief.  If you took shots of the train, I reccomend that you upload it here and then we see whether i'ts a R68 or not otherwise none is going to belive you.

5228_1cdc_480.png

Archived