Testing my new Canon PowerShot A4000 IS in The Bronx (May 10, 2013)

Hmm... So your neighborhood goes from Kingsbridge to Marble Hill to Inwood...  :P

Well, I call areas that I tend to go a lot my neighborhood, even if I don't live there. I know, that makes me kind of weird by saying this. I still call ENY my neighborhood since I lived there for 3 years before heading to KB.  :D

Well, I call areas that I tend to go a lot my neighborhood, even if I don't live there. I know, that makes me kind of weird by saying this. I still call ENY my neighborhood since I lived there for 3 years before heading to KB.  :D

How do the short-turn BX9's make the turnaround at 225 St & Bway?

How do the short-turn BX9's make the turnaround at 225 St & Bway?

They probably don't.  They probably just go back to the depot.  M100 does a similar thing from what I've seen since it ends practically a skip and a hop away from the depot.

Ah hah... BTW... That Bx12 shot you took is pretty close to a spot where I saw a TON of rats running about.  It was insane... The Bx7, M100, Bx20 stop by 211th and Broadway... HUGE RATS!!!  :o

They probably don't.  They probably just go back to the depot.  M100 does a similar thing from what I've seen since it ends practically a skip and a hop away from the depot.

Ah hah... BTW... That Bx12 shot you took is pretty close to a spot where I saw a TON of rats running about.  It was insane... The Bx7, M100, Bx20 stop by 211th and Broadway... HUGE RATS!!!  :o

If you look at the picture above with the BX9 short-turn sign,notice it's turning right. If it was returning to the depot(Kingsbridge),he should be turning left.

If you look at the picture above with the BX9 short-turn sign,notice it's turning right. If it was returning to the depot(Kingsbridge),he should be turning left.

You mean the LFSA... It could also do a Bx1 run or just do another Bx9 run... Short turns on the Bx7, Bx10 and Bx9 are common since those are just shuttles to the subway.  Some of them do just go back to the depot or do another run on the same line or different line altogether.

Archived