Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kingsbridgeviewer382

The hunt for ZF Xcelsior Artics has begun! (May 15, 2013)

Yupp those are definitely ZFs...i really hope they sound like the XD40s with LBSS. 

great videos!!

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

I kinda wished you had shot these away from that intersection to actually hear the takeoff.

Not bad.

I kinda wished you had shot these away from that intersection to actually hear the takeoff.

Not bad.

You know, you're right. I just don't know what spot would be good to really hear their takeoff. What ideas you got?

You know, you're right. I just don't know what spot would be good to really hear their takeoff. What ideas you got?

Some ideas for the Bx12

Williamsbridge Road

Eastchester Road

Both of these are wide open stretches, an opportunity that can't be missed.

Bx39, I would say probably where it connects with the Bx22 before they split at White Plains, I think it's Bronxdale Avenue?

Bx5, you have plenty of options, the line is pretty widely stretched out up until Castle Hill.

Bx40/42, Anywhere thats NOT Westchester Square!

I can't say much for the Bx4/A but I shot my video of the Bx4A at Parkchester on Metropolitan & Benedict which provided a decent takeoff.

Also. Don't stay completely at the rear, walk up at least to the 3rd door or by the articulated joint so we can get the takeoff necessary. The only reason I said that is to see if it actually has any of its ZF characteristics.

Yupp those are definitely ZFs...i really hope they sound like the XD40s with LBSS. 

great videos!!

They're gonna sound just like our LFSAs...same powertrain.

Some ideas for the Bx12

Williamsbridge Road

Eastchester Road

Bx39, I would say probably where it connects with the Bx22 before they split at White Plains, I think it's Bronxdale Avenue?

Bx5, you have plenty of options, the line is pretty widely stretched out up until Castle Hill.

I can't say much for the Bx4/A but I shot my video of the Bx4A at Parkchester on Metropolitan & Benedict which provided a decent takeoff.

Also. Don't stay completely at the rear, walk up at least to the 3rd door or by the articulated joint so we can get the takeoff necessary. The only reason I said that is to see if it actually has any of its ZF characteristics.

Good points! I'm guessing you're going to do the same. Thanks for the advice.

Some ideas for the Bx12

Williamsbridge Road

Eastchester Road

They're gonna sound just like our LFSAs...same powertrain.

Ughhhh...i hopee not...what about this?? 

XD40 with ZF

I hope the XD60s sound like these

Ughhhh...i hopee not...what about this?? 

XD40 with ZF

I hope the XD60s sound like these

A different ZF....it's not the same. That's a AP1400B, ours is a AP1700B, more power and torque. And that little whistle you hear is not the ZF.

Good points! I'm guessing you're going to do the same. Thanks for the advice.

I kinda already did. I look for new spots all the time. Anytime dude, just trying to help!