Yuki's NICE Trips

If you mean bus stop signs, the closest to Merrick Rd that the n87 stops is in front of that convenience store or by that gas station, where I believe they have marked the n87 stop. But if you mean posters or something like that, I don't think so.

How far is that from Merrick Rd.?  Doesn't the n87 travel (shortly) on Merrick Rd.?

Because the N87 didn't exist then since it was discontinued.

Apperantly you missed the fact that summer has started on June 21 while the newly reinstated n87 was already running in the weeks prior to June 21.

• 4 weeks later...

I took 10:45 n24 Hicksville 1738 and 12:48 n79 S. Huntington #1866 today from Jamaica-170th St to Walt Whitman Mall, and with LION Activists drove me to East Islip, switch to another car and we went all the way to Greenport to protest against UDFA violated Coles Brother Circus. We called police dept for permit and permission where we could protest. Even with police came, fire police was still giving us hard time until police boss showed up. We stay until 5:15pm, we went to get Hampton Jitney ticket at 102 South St but office was closed, so went to bus stop in Greenport Train Station Parking Lot and wait for Hampton Jitney bus. We transfer to another bus at Manorville Capitoal 1 parkig lot.

I will post trip detail later.

Guess what location is this.

1075731_10201178080989296_1632266285_n.j

Archived