R160 9128 tagged

pelhamlocal

You can thank the ghetto types for that....  <_< They just love to tear down anything that looks nice....

You sound so idiotic right now. Really, it's more likely for a bored rich kid to do this than it is for a "ghetto" type to do this. Most of those "Ghetto" types don't even have a mindset to LEAVE their neighborhood.

I'm cultured enough to have read this response fifteen thousand times on Twitter and internet forums, and of course politicians when they say something hilariously ignorant. Olympics-grade backpedal there.

I will say this, there's a pretty good chance this was done by well off brats from UES or Dyker Heights, or some douchebags from Rome. Much easier getaway for those folks.

Why would you mention specific neighborhoods for when you have no proof.  My comment about ghetto types just referred to someone without class, not based on any neighborhood or socio-economic class.  If you're going to throw in Dyker Heights then you might as well throw in other parts of Southern Brooklyn too like Bay Ridge because I see people just tagging up those neighborhoods like crazy. *Sarcasm*  <_<

You sound so idiotic right now. Really, it's more likely for a bored rich kid to do this than it is for a "ghetto" type to do this. Most of those "Ghetto" types don't even have a mindset to LEAVE their neighborhood.

There is nothing idiotic about it at all.  When I say "ghetto type", it can refer to any socio-economic class.  You can be rich and still act ghetto.  Money doesn't give a person class.  Just look at all of the so called rich stars out here acting like complete idiots.  You two need to get out more and understand the meaning of ghetto type.

My main question, is how did they broke into CIY, and tag in pure daylight? I'm not blaming the MTA at all, i'm just kinda dumbfounded.

1. The track bridge going directly into CIY (the one that surrounds the Manhattan-bound platform of Bay 50 Street from the back). Just a simple walk on that bridge beyond trees makes you perfectly unseeable. (If that's a word....)
  2. The broken fence behind the field of the John Dewey High School Campus.
  3. Another broken fence at that baseball field on Shell Road and Shore Pkwy over passing the yard complex.
  4. Jumping over any fence of the John Dewey High School Campus.
  5. That opened gate of the employee parking lot at McDonald Avenue.
  6. From 86 Street Station (N)...............................
  7. An inside employee at the complex.
  8. From Avenue X (F)...............................
  9. Swimming the dirty Gravesend basin and jumping the fence underneath the Belt Pkwy overpass.

Yeah....... Not hard to figure.....

1. The track bridge going directly into CIY (the one that surrounds the Manhattan-bound platform of Bay 50 Street from the back). Just a simple walk on that bridge beyond trees makes you perfectly unseeable. (If that's a word....)
  3. Another broken fence at that baseball field on Shell Road and Shore Pkwy over passing the yard complex.
  9. Swimming the dirty Gravesend basin and jumping the fence underneath the Belt Pkwy overpass.

don't live in brooklyn, i wouldn't know

100 percent correct...

Geez  folks here are way behind these things.. Old stuff being posted...

lol, someone with too much time on his hands... and would it kill the op to put the links or give credit to the person that took the pics? Copy and pasting, smh...

When they remove the graffiti don't they use an acid to take it off? Could the same thing happen to the R160's just like the R44's?

R44s had carbon steel on the sides. I think the R160s should be all stainless steel sides, so probably no worries about that sort of issue.

and now FINALLY THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

and now for some extra work train cleaning

8033098063_b68a588dd6_c.jpg

GOOD, LET THE HATE FLLLOOOOOWWWW!

Okay, I know we're all anti-graffiti and all, but am I the only one who things that multicolored skirt looks pretty damn cool? Just from an aesthetic perspective, I wouldn't mind that on more subway cars. Could even be an art project, honestly.

• 1 year later...

Archived