Grand Concourse, Bronx

Via Garibaldi 8

Since when would the Bx1 or Bx2 be going down to 23rd street? Are you out of your mind.  Express buses are COMMUTER BUSES to get you from the outer boroughs to the central areas of Manhattan.  That's not what local buses are for.  I don't care how much ridership the BxM4 does.  The (MTA) would never make any local bus limited to do the work of a commuter bus. The idea is ridiculous.  If the ridership was too low they would just can the service, period.

Absolutely is ridiculous; this idea that you're gonna have commuter bus riders wholesale transferring to another local bus or subway to get to a CBD, instead of the 1 seat ride they get with current express bus service....

I don't have to tell you how much current express bus riders HATE transferring to another express bus as part of their commute.... A large reason (for example) you had that guy Bounad Hanhic (sp?) kickstarting a petition to extend the QM20 to lower manhattan.....

If you're going to replace the BxM4 with a limited-stop bus that only goes to 125th or 96th Streets, you might as well cut it outright. If people are going to have to transfer to the subway anyway (because the primary ridership base is in Midtown), they might as well make it easy on themselves and make the transfer in The Bronx. (Or just use the subway directly)

What you have in parentheses would end up noticably happening.....

This goes back to that discussion about the balancement of the system & what not.... Here, there would be none because you are simply not gonna make taking a LTD bus along the concourse to some unwanted part of manhattan (to 96th or w/e he said) & another mode on top of it to get to midtown a viable option to those that are currently taking express buses to get to midtown.....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing for yourself won't lead to any "crushing" of my arguments because the proof is & will be in the pudding.... You would have to be a fool to sit there & continually believe that the route is as lowly used during peak times compared to off peak times.... All you're harping on is the route during off peak times & weekends & the comparing of it to other express routes..... Not to mention rhetoric & the lie you told about the BxM4 being mainly utilized by blacks & minorities - which only goes to show you don't know what the hell you're talking about..... Remember who's inquiring who throughout this discussion..... It sure as hell aint me to you; talkin about what I don't get... Lol......

There isn't anything more to get about fewer than 500 riders, big fu***in deal with that....

These are express buses we're talking about here.... You make like 500 is god damn 5 or some shit..... Jesus christ

lol... Most express bus riders I see check out the other express bus just out of curiosity when passing by and the times I've seen the BxM4 it's usually whites on it, with some minorities of course but not the whole bus.

Seeing for yourself won't lead to any "crushing" of my arguments because the proof is & will be in the pudding.... You would have to be a fool to sit there & continually believe that the route is as lowly used during peak times compared to off peak times.... All you're harping on is the route during off peak times & weekends & the comparing of it to other express routes..... Not to mention rhetoric & the lie you told about the BxM4 being mainly utilized by blacks & minorities - which only goes to show you don't know what the hell you're talking about..... Remember who's inquiring who throughout this discussion..... It sure as hell aint me to you; talkin about what I don't get... Lol......

There isn't anything more to get about fewer than 500 riders, big fu***in deal with that....

These are express buses we're talking about here.... You make like 500 is god damn 5 or some shit..... Jesus christ

I didn't say anything about peak use at all. That is a made up lie. Blacks and minorities it wasn't a lie I didn't know at the time. Actual bxm4 ridership daily is 407 or 414 last I checked. It is the only one with full time service with a number that low I used 500 as a base vs all others meaning it is the only one with fewer than 500 I didn't say 500 exactly but less than. The only other exp lines with numbers fewer than 500 are rush hr only. So I am saying with that few riders it doesn't need to run past rush hour. Why well not one express bus that has service past rush hour has fewer than 500 daily riders bxm4 is the only one.

lol... Most express bus riders I see check out the other express bus just out of curiosity when passing by and the times I've seen the BxM4 it's usually whites on it, with some minorities of course but not the whole bus.

where do those whites come from? Stops at say norwood? What time was this observed?

The BxM4 can be compared to the QM22 in terms of highway segment. It never went through any highway segment. However, Astoria wants the QM22 back, and Woodlawn patrons are vocal (Bx34), so why cut the BxM4 completely. It's a porker, but it isn't as bad as some very special cases in terms of reliability. The LTD proposal of qj's is just like his Open Door BM5 Proposal. Good luck getting riders, most of the riders board the 52/53 to the subway, which the QM15/BM5 dont go to. Nobody's paying $5.50 unless they are going to Manhattan
(Not to go off topic, but what if disboarding and boarding was allowed on the BM1/BM2/BM3/BM4 in Downtown). 

I didn't say anything about peak use at all. That is a made up lie. Blacks and minorities it wasn't a lie I didn't know at the time. Actual bxm4 ridership daily is 407 or 414 last I checked. It is the only one with full time service with a number that low I used 500 as a base vs all others meaning it is the only one with fewer than 500 I didn't say 500 exactly but less than. The only other exp lines with numbers fewer than 500 are rush hr only. So I am saying with that few riders it doesn't need to run past rush hour. Why well not one express bus that has service past rush hour has fewer than 500 daily riders bxm4 is the only one.

where do those whites come from? Stops at say norwood? What time was this observed?

LOL... Don't be ridiculous.  Woodlawn is an Irish neighborhood, where it terminates at and even some of the other areas it goes through like Norwood at one time had a decent amount of Irish folks there. I would imagine they're coming mainly from Woodlawn, but there are also some whites in other areas as well that are either staying put or moving into other areas, not in large numbers but coming nevertheless.  

Cough cough, the old BQM1 had less than 500 riders at one point.

The BxM4 can be compared to the QM22 in terms of highway segment. It never went through any highway segment. However, Astoria wants the QM22 back, and Woodlawn patrons are vocal (Bx34), so why cut the BxM4 completely. It's a porker, but it isn't as bad as some very special cases in terms of reliability. The LTD proposal of qj's is just like his Open Door BM5 Proposal. Good luck getting riders, most of the riders board the 52/53 to the subway, which the QM15/BM5 dont go to. Nobody's paying $5.50 unless they are going to Manhattan

(Not to go off topic, but what if disboarding and boarding was allowed on the BM1/BM2/BM3/BM4 in Downtown). 

What's up with this disboarding and boarding nonsense?? Express buses are COMMUTER BUSES, nothing more, to and from Manhattan.  There's the city bus for that other nonsense.

err hell no one in Manhattan local buses do that job just fine. 2 no Woodhaven bus other than bm5 goes to spring creek at all. Not gonna lie I looked over the QM22 that bus only had 1 3rd ave round trip and one 6th ave it should never have been cut maybe the 6th ave bus could have been canned but not the 3rd ave it had 61 riders that is a full bus. The open door bm5 only applies to those in spring creek going to woodhaven. You pay $2.50 to woodhaven but $6 to Manhattan. It can be done via farebox machines in Brooklyn at Manhattan bound stops only. Since Manhattan people pay full anyway. Southbound Woodhaven to brooklyn pay $2.50 driver can push a button to enforce it however I think a local bus may be better for that like Q112 to spring creek with bm5 completely closed door. However cutting the bxm4 completely may prove difficult if my theory about peak use is true.

Cough cough, the old BQM1 had less than 500 riders at one point.

now it barely has any off peak service left. Evening bm5 service got cut back too.

LOL... Don't be ridiculous. Woodlawn is an Irish neighborhood, where it terminates at and even some of the other areas it goes through like Norwood at one time had a decent amount of Irish folks there. I would imagine they're coming mainly from Woodlawn, but there are also some whites in other areas as well that are either staying put or moving into other areas, not in large numbers but coming nevertheless.

wow you really are helpful you gave me an idea for the bronx forum. Bx34 how often is it at off peak is it reliable? You didn't answer my question what time did you observe that bxm4 trip? Do some bxm3s use the concourse to skip the deegan or stay on local roads?

I didn't say anything about peak use at all. That is a made up lie. Blacks and minorities it wasn't a lie I didn't know at the time. Actual bxm4 ridership daily is 407 or 414 last I checked. It is the only one with full time service with a number that low I used 500 as a base vs all others meaning it is the only one with fewer than 500 I didn't say 500 exactly but less than. The only other exp lines with numbers fewer than 500 are rush hr only. So I am saying with that few riders it doesn't need to run past rush hour. Why well not one express bus that has service past rush hour has fewer than 500 daily riders bxm4 is the only one.....

- Lmao, man get outta here.... You want to get rid of the BxM4 & even came up with this senseless suggestion of turning the line into a LTD to justify doing that very thing to the BxM4.... Now you're backtracking, talking as if you only wanted to keep BxM4 peak service..... 

- Don't bother me with semantics regarding that 500 bit... We both know you're using that ballpark number as a springboard to show how lowly used the route is - to fortify your argument that the route should be discontinued - Which is what you've been on, even in prior discussions regarding the BxM4.....

- You only stated you didn't know about the route's demographics AFTER you got exposed....

You replied very matter-of-factly to VG8's question about that:

"BXM4 mostly black folks and minorities. Usually those too impatient for the (D) at late night.

Barely anybody uses this bus actually most Bxm4s I see are empty. I haven't seen one Bxm4 with more than 10 people."

^^ Your words, verbatim.... or is that a made up lie too?

wow you really are helpful you gave me an idea for the bronx forum. Bx34 how often is it at off peak is it reliable? You didn't answer my question what time did you observe that bxm4 trip? Do some bxm3s use the concourse to skip the deegan or stay on local roads?

For someone who claims they're always testing rtes I would've thought you would've know about Woodlawn.  <_<  In any event from what I've seen some BxM3 just use Sedgewick when the Deegan is backed up.  At least that's what the other Riverdale buses do (i.e. BxM18).  It makes even more sense with the BxM3 since it runs down Sedgewick anyway further up.

- Lmao, man get outta here.... You want to get rid of the BxM4 & even came up with this senseless suggestion of turning the line into a LTD to justify doing that very thing to the BxM4.... Now you're backtracking, talking as if you only wanted to keep BxM4 peak service..... 

- Don't bother me with semantics regarding that 500 bit... We both know you're using that ballpark number as a springboard to show how lowly used the route is - to fortify your argument that the route should be discontinued - Which is what you've been on, even in prior discussions regarding the BxM4.....

- You only stated you didn't know about the route's demographics AFTER you got exposed....

You replied very matter-of-factly to VG8's question about that:

"BXM4 mostly black folks and minorities. Usually those too impatient for the (D) at late night.

Barely anybody uses this bus actually most Bxm4s I see are empty. I haven't seen one Bxm4 with more than 10 people."

^^ Your words, verbatim.... or is that a made up lie too?

It doesn't need to be a springboard cause it is true. 

For someone who claims they're always testing rtes I would've thought you would've know about Woodlawn.  <_<  In any event from what I've seen some BxM3 just use Sedgewick when the Deegan is backed up.  At least that's what the other Riverdale buses do (i.e. BxM18).  It makes even more sense with the BxM3 since it runs down Sedgewick anyway further up.

I test routes all over not just nyc but NJT SEPTA CT transit and Other nj bus lines. From what I heard bxm4 gets decent rush use when I spoke with a few riders. But I don't know the impact mnrr express bus cross honoring would have on bxm4 I know it won't do much to riverdale expresses but lines closer to mn who knows it can but not sure of hurt rush use. Off-peak use was low to begin with. But now I am curious about bxm11 weekend vs bxm4 woodlawn is interesting.

It doesn't need to be a springboard cause it is true.

Apparently you don't know what the term springboard means.....

What's up with this disboarding and boarding nonsense?? Express buses are COMMUTER BUSES, nothing more, to and from Manhattan.  There's the city bus for that other nonsense.

I find it funny that QJT +repped this post of yours - when with his suggestion, he's indirectly telling BxM4 riders to resort to & have to put up with this very thing you're speaking up against...

Well wait a second here....

You make a case against cutting the BxM4 & get on QJT about [his LTD proposal] & [that BM5 open door bit - pointing out how bad an idea that is] in the rest of your post, but yet you bring this up about the other BM's.... You're not any better if you want us to ponder about open door service on the other BM's.....

Well wait a second here....

You make a case against cutting the BxM4 & get on QJT about [his LTD proposal] & [that BM5 open door bit - pointing out how bad an idea that is] in the rest of your post, but yet you bring this up about the other BM's.... You're not any better if you want us to ponder about open door service on the other BM's.....

I was just asking, wasn't proposing it

I was just asking, wasn't proposing it

Got all that.....

But what I'm trying to indicate here is - Why would you even ask that, if you realize it would be just as bad an idea as the BM5 being open door.... It's not even worth pondering.

Got all that.....

But what I'm trying to indicate here is - Why would you even ask that, if you realize it would be just as bad an idea as the BM5 being open door.... It's not even worth pondering.

There is a reason why I looked at other ways to link spring creek with woodhaven even though the open door is ONLY at 3 stops. However I reped via 8 cause open door exp in Manhattan makes zero sense.

I was curious in knowing how Brooklynites would respond at that, but whatever.

Why would you think Brooklynites that take the BM's would respond anything but negatively to that.....

There is a reason why I looked at other ways to link spring creek with woodhaven even though the open door is ONLY at 3 stops.

....and the point in mentioning this is what?

Why would you think Brooklynites that take the BM's would respond anything but negatively to that.....

Exactly.... I don't what people don't get about these being COMMUTER BUSES... You're paying a premium fare to get you to and from your destination AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, not to make more and more stops!  It's like hailing a damn taxi because you're in a rush and then having the taxi driver propose the idea to stop to pick up other passengers along the way.  <_< Or a better one would be taking MetroNorth or the LIRR and then having the train make additional stops as if it was a subway.

Exactly.... I don't what people don't get about these being COMMUTER BUSES... You're paying a premium fare to get you to and from your destination AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, not to make more and more stops!  It's like hailing a damn taxi because you're in a rush and then having the taxi driver propose the idea to stop to pick up other passengers along the way.  <_< Or a better one would be taking MetroNorth or the LIRR and then having the train make additional stops as if it was a subway.

What I'm laughing at is, once upon a time (say, years back), you had your hardcore "express bus haters" on these transit boards (plural) that wanted all of them gone..... Now the recent trend on this particular forum from a select few is to suggest/hint towards turning certain express bus routes into something that they're not..... Some would say that's progress, I would beg to differ......

Everything "commuter" shouldn't only be handled by rail travel..... Our state neighbors to the west (NJ) seem to get this message quite well (for differing reasons, but still), while you have those here in NYC, NY have long had people (and not just on forums either... those adamantly voicing their opinions on how express buses are wasteful, this that & the third) minimizing the importance of the commuter bus.....

I can't think of any other city where the express bus (or some city's equivalent to one) is so, hated (for lack of a better term).....

LIRR and Metro-north don't need more stops this ain't SEPTA LOL their rail service is shit it's stops are like a friggin subway with 30 min headways. And worse no express trains outside rush hr add insult to injury there are no nearby highways so SEPTA's regional rail has no true competition for getting to center city sorry but your comment reminded me of SEPTA's regional rail a.k.a long distance subways the locals call em!!!

What I'm laughing at is, once upon a time (say, years back), you had your hardcore "express bus haters" on these transit boards (plural) that wanted all of them gone..... Now the recent trend on this particular forum from a select few is to suggest/hint towards turning certain express bus routes into something that they're not..... Some would say that's progress, I would beg to differ......

Everything "commuter" shouldn't only be handled by rail travel..... Our state neighbors to the west (NJ) seem to get this message quite well (for differing reasons, but still), while you have those here in NYC, NY have long had people (and not just on forums either... those adamantly voicing their opinions on how express buses are wasteful, this that & the third) minimizing the importance of the commuter bus.....

I can't think of any other city where the express bus (or some city's equivalent to one) is so, hated (for lack of a better term).....

NJ has a far better highway network to facilitate this and their so called express buses have local segments in NJ and are open-door. While NYC express buses are closed door some with zero local bus to run it's outerborough route which is a recipe for high operating costs. Don't try to lump me in with the express bus haters club unlike those fools I don't lump all express buses together many here are important as you can see from their high ridership numbers only a few are so duplicative they can be axed with little impact notice I only bashed a select few and never said many in general or generalized them into a group. If you saw what my 2nd draft NJT and all NYC concepts together you would have realized that they follow the same concept one word behind em all "DECENTRALIZATION"!!!! Here is an example of a small city that did something similar http://www.theatlanticcities.com/commute/2011/09/tallahassee-bus-system/118/

now I admit I am far from perfect cause unlike with philly and NJT I have  much to learn probably a whoole lot to learn about major employment sites in NYC outside manhattan eventually I will get better the reasoning behind my so-called highway fetish isn't truly attributed to obsession with highways but to create a LTD/rapid bus network that makes up for the short-comings of the subway. The subway is simply too focused on manhattan and that is a major problem. Not everybody works in manhattan. And to ignore them and say just drive well tallahassee could have said the same thing along with broward county,FL and guess what they wouldn't have the improved ridership they have today if they followed that downtown rhetoric. 

NJ has a far better highway network to facilitate this and their so called express buses have local segments in NJ and are open-door. While NYC express buses are closed door some with zero local bus to run it's outerborough route which is a recipe for high operating costs.

Don't try to lump me in with the express bus haters club unlike those fools I don't lump all express buses together many here are important as you can see from their high ridership numbers only a few are so duplicative they can be axed with little impact notice I only bashed a select few and never said many in general or generalized them into a group. If you saw what my 2nd draft NJT and all NYC concepts together you would have realized that they follow the same concept one word behind em all "DECENTRALIZATION"!!!! Here is an example of a small city that did something similar http://www.theatlanticcities.com/commute/2011/09/tallahassee-bus-system/118/

now I admit I am far from perfect cause unlike with philly and NJT I have  much to learn probably a whoole lot to learn about major employment sites in NYC outside manhattan eventually I will get better the reasoning behind my so-called highway fetish isn't truly attributed to obsession with highways but to create a LTD/rapid bus network that makes up for the short-comings of the subway. The subway is simply too focused on manhattan and that is a major problem. Not everybody works in manhattan. And to ignore them and say just drive well tallahassee could have said the same thing along with broward county,FL and guess what they wouldn't have the improved ridership they have today if they followed that downtown rhetoric. 

- For one, I'm quite aware of what NJT's bus network is.... But thanks.

- Secondly..... Seeing your prior commentaries on other express buses, I wouldn't put you in the category of an express bus hater.... On the one hand, I actually give them credit for not coming up with ways to f*** up our local buses to the tune that you do with a lot of your suggestions.... So calling you an express bus hater would actually be a compliment - A group of people I never tried to lump you into in the first place....

- Thirdly, Yeah the subway system is manhattan centric.... However, your grand scheme of a "rapid bus network" (which, considering the ideas you pose on here, is really a very bad attempt at emulating the benefits of LRT & BRT) in NYC have no place, because for starters, the traffic on our major roads does not allow for it... To SPEED up local bus service on some routes, the MTA came out with LTD service when they did.... To try to SPEED up LTD service, they came out with SBS (which FWIW is a bastardized form of BRT) & even that hasn't been the grand success that the MTA loves putting it out there as being..... So this system you eloquently dub a "rapid bus network" you may as well forget about being as beneficial to as many people in this city to whatever tune you think it will.....

Yeah NJT has a "far" better highway network - However, we in NYC don't - and yet & still you bend over backwards tryna SPEED up outerborough local bus routes that have no business utilizing any highway, by putting them on highways..... Last thing we need is a bunch of B103, B110, and M98 type routes all over the place.....

- ....and Lastly, you aint never heard me say anything about ignoring those that don't work in manhattan & telling them to drive....

I don't know why in the world you even bothered directing that at me for b/c it isn't a stance I've ever held....

- For one, I'm quite aware of what NJT's bus network is.... But thanks.

- Secondly..... Seeing your prior commentaries on other express buses, I wouldn't put you in the category of an express bus hater.... On the one hand, I actually give them credit for not coming up with ways to f*** up our local buses to the tune that you do with a lot of your suggestions.... So calling you an express bus hater would actually be a compliment - A group of people I never tried to lump you into in the first place....

- Thirdly, Yeah the subway system is manhattan centric.... However, your grand scheme of a "rapid bus network" (which, considering the ideas you pose on here, is really a very bad attempt at emulating the benefits of LRT & BRT) in NYC have no place, because for starters, the traffic on our major roads does not allow for it... To SPEED up local bus service on some routes, the MTA came out with LTD service when they did.... To try to SPEED up LTD service, they came out with SBS (which FWIW is a bastardized form of BRT) & even that hasn't been the grand success that the MTA loves putting it out there as being..... So this system you eloquently dub a "rapid bus network" you may as well forget about being as beneficial to as many people in this city to whatever tune you think it will.....

Yeah NJT has a "far" better highway network - However, we in NYC don't - and yet & still you bend over backwards tryna SPEED up outerborough local bus routes that have no business utilizing any highway, by putting them on highways..... Last thing we need is a bunch of B103, B110, and M98 type routes all over the place.....

- ....and Lastly, you aint never heard me say anything about ignoring those that don't work in manhattan & telling them to drive....

I don't know why in the world you even bothered directing that at me for b/c it isn't a stance I've ever held....

It wasn't directed at you it was in general. And mostly the most congested roads are in fact the LIE and BQE. My plan does call for Q70 to williamsburg BUT it doesn't actually have to use the BQE directly or at all to be fast similar to how VG8 described the riverdale express bus behavior when the deegan gets slammed that is what some of my lines would need to do but most won't. The clearview is unique as it doesn't get nearly as slammed as say LIE or even grand central. I admit my Q57 idea is better off done with dollar vans than actual buses cause the clearances on the Jackie robinson are so low only RTS and designline buses are able to fit on that segment anyway and I noticed how it gets slammed in the same direction as the  (J) / (Z)  skip-stop service ironic isn't it which raises questions about the use of the (J) in general though out the day to see if more people just use it to go to broadway jct or manhattan commuter style than use it multipurpose like other subway lines. I already admitted that idea had flaws and can be negated with improved subway service to an extent. My belt JFK hub network doesn't exactly rely so heavily on the belt on the contrary my lines are structured to avoid the belt past woodhaven blvd eastward the source that started to get it going was brooklynbus' B22 but B22 alone can only get so many riders so feeders are to be made. 

A full BRT on LIE won't exactly bring new routes but it would increase QM ridership however unlike BRT this is just separated bus lanes with increased hours rather than full BRT stations if there would be a place to add a station I would say woodhaven/ queens blvd would be ideal one lane becomes bus only on the manhattan bound side and a stairway and ramp with a shelter and small platform for boarding that is it. Queens bound buses can get off and pickup on the street or drop-off due to how narrow eastbound lanes are which presents huge barrier to putting a bus lane there.

The BQE part may only be needed from atlantic to bay ridge speeding up SI X buses and X27/28 and B103 sort of allowing more direct service. Skipping downtown brooklyn yields little benefit. As for a BRT station it can be an inter-modal transfer point linking to the smith-9th stations BUT that is costly and long term. A separated HOV is good enough for now but a BRT station with walkways to the (F) and (G) would have benefits allowing people to go to redhook from SI or any BM brooklyn express route without slowing down service so much with going on and off the highway. 

As for grand central between LGA and 179th (F) I observe rush hour it is packed and well there are service roads that a good B/O could use to bypass that traffic cause usually the whole thing isn't jammed if it is a LGA bound bus can use park dr E to the van wyck which is mostly clear north of jewel. Southbound has the option of either expressway north of jewel if grand central is too jammed then use of the service road can be done. That route however would be rush hour only for reliability reasons. 

Your problem is you over exaggerate how jammed NYC's roads are. There are ways to get around these things not everything I propose is a busway. Some LTDs are just fine B44 and B46 being one of em. I never said anything of Manhattan. However I do believe 9th ave should get dedicated bus lanes M11 is too slow otherwise. 

....and Lastly, you aint never heard me say anything about ignoring those that don't work in manhattan & telling them to drive....

I never said anything of Manhattan. However I do believe 9th ave should get dedicated bus lanes M11 is too slow otherwise. 

Like hell you didn't.... Lol....

"now I admit I am far from perfect cause unlike with philly and NJT I have much to learn probably a whoole lot to learn about major employment sites in NYC outside manhattan eventually I will get better the reasoning behind my so-called highway fetish isn't truly attributed to obsession with highways but to create a LTD/rapid bus network that makes up for the short-comings of the subway. The subway is simply too focused on manhattan and that is a major problem. Not everybody works in manhattan."

Your problem is you over exaggerate how jammed NYC's roads are.....

I don't have to exaggerate, much less over exaggerate..... Open your eyes & look around you for crying out loud.

I'm just not seeing a benefit to having many more buses travel on our inextensive highway network with as clogged as our roads are - with vehicles coming from every which way but loose (google it) in this city.... You can try to turn a blind eye to it to convince yourself that your bus ideas would be beneficial on a large enough scale/en masse, if it helps you sleep better at night man..... See, the foundation & emanation of a lot of your bus ideas stems largely with you dealing too much with sheer fantasy instead of with the real world...

Our express buses should be more "express" than what they are, but realistically they're not.... I wonder why.....

And you yearn to want to add to that problem by having more buses run on these same roads....

Guess I'll give you this much - Your ambition & drive is there.... It's your execution (by that I mean planning) that just isn't.....

Archived