Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

-Insert Some Stupidly Ambiguous & Not-So-Original Title Here-

I'm now starting to think 163 is assigned to JFK... 

I see you stole my title idea :P . Nice pics

I'm now starting to think 163 is assigned to JFK...
I see you stole my title idea :P . Nice pics

It's not, Far Rockaway tripper. They do show up on the other routes every now and then.

Edited by Cait Sith

Since when? Those trippers in the past were done by Castleton if Meredith couldn't do them.

Last year I believe, sometime before that IIRC.

Last year I believe, sometime before that IIRC.

That's crazy... There was serious concern about reliability when the X30 was moved over to Meredith... Quite frankly it wasn't too bad, but it was indeed rough at first, but oddly enough even though Castleton was close by reliability wasn't that great the X30.  Seems like they keep having the runs further and further away from the route.  Oddly enough though I've taken X1's back in the day out of Castleton. 

That's crazy... There was serious concern about reliability when the X30 was moved over to Meredith... Quite frankly it wasn't too bad, but it was indeed rough at first, but oddly enough even though Castleton was close by reliability wasn't that great the X30.  Seems like they keep having the runs further and further away from the route.  Oddly enough though I've taken X1's back in the day out of Castleton. 

All the depots in S.I have a piece of each other's work. I think the only route that is excluded is the x15 and x19.