Upper Pelham Line

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to this forum, but I've been a guest of this site for years now.

I live in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx, which is served by the (6) Pelham line. I know that the stations north of Hunts Point Avenue and south of Parkchester have all been redone, but none of the stations north of Parkchester with the exception of Westchester Sq seem to have undergone any work. Im wondering if Castle Hill Av, Zerega Av, Middletown Rd, Buhre Av, and Pelham Bay are going to undergo rehab anytime soon?

Quite honestly, these stations are in bad shape!

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to this forum, but I've been a guest of this site for years now.

I live in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx, which is served by the (6) Pelham line. I know that the stations north of Hunts Point Avenue and south of Parkchester have all been redone, but none of the stations north of Parkchester with the exception of Westchester Sq seem to have undergone any work. Im wondering if Castle Hill Av, Zerega Av, Middletown Rd, Buhre Av, and Pelham Bay are going to undergo rehab anytime soon?

Quite honestly, these stations are in bad shape!

Yes, all five of them - the design work was scheduled for completion in April 2013. I don't know the current status beyond what's shown on the Capital Program Dashboard.

http://www.mta.info/capitaldashboard/10_14/CapitalDashBoard7.html

Yes, all five of them - the design work was scheduled for completion in April 2013. I don't know the current status beyond what's shown on the Capital Program Dashboard.

http://www.mta.info/capitaldashboard/10_14/CapitalDashBoard7.html

Thank you AndrewJC for this. It seems like renovations won't end until 2015; that is assuming that the construction will start soon. Im glad this is happening soon as it will be more appealing for the Pelham Bay, Throggs Neck, Westchester Sq, and Castle Hill residents. 

Archived