What ever happend to 2606 car inspector exam?

Funkygroves

Just curious. it seems like 100 years since I filed for it, in nov 2011.took the written in march 2012. And took the practical in December 2012. Only after like 4 reschedules I didn't think it would happen but I got to take it. But now here I stand 6 months later and still don't know if I passed or failed. This is such bullshit. I; like I know so many others have awaited patiently not so much as for a score but rather a pass-fail answer which should be given, like the 6 weeks you have to wait to check your answers on the website from when you take the written. But this is just downright unfair,unprofessional. And one cannot dismiss the fact that the next written exam would be administered before the results of the previous exam would be released! For the same title job. I pray that the ones filing for the later exam don't have to wait as long as myself as so many others have for their results. Go ahead and say it WELCOME TO THE T.A.

http://mta.info/nyct/hr/answer_key/2606_final.pdf

http://mta.info/nyct/hr/answer_key/2606_sabbath_final.pdf

This is the final proposed answer keys.... compare it.

Most likely, a lot of people didnt pass it, may be thats why they opened another exam right away....... Check and make sure u havent changed ur address.... give them a call.

By the way, this answer keys (Proposed answer key) was out about 6 weeks after the exam.

• 4 weeks later...

Does  any one know , how long  it takes to get called  for  the practical exams, once the proposed answer keys  are out.  The propsed answer keys were out on July 3rd for the exam held on may 18th,2013.

There are alot of us waiting for the results of 2606. I hear that only 30 to 40 percent of the people who took the practical actually passed it. I also took another written test a few months ago I have spoken to the Union a few times and they are saying that the results are due this month or August. However, things change all the time and I will not hold my breath. 

Now I'm hearing from some that they are going to take their sweet time once we receive the letter if we pass. They're gonna drag their feet so to speak with the transition from temp to perm?i know it's all heresay but its not helping me stay optimistic. Ya know???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived