Same location, different equipment

nostalgia

I'm going to fly out of LaGuardia in two weeks. I have two ways to get to the airport from Westchester County. I can take Metro North to Grand Central and take the airport shuttle. The other choice is take Metro North to Harlem-125 Street and take the M60.

The Q33 goes to LaGuardia and operates with buses outfitted with luggage racks. The M60 goes to LaGuardia and operates with artics. Are there luggage racks on the artics? If not, shouldn't there be luggage racks? I know that the M60 is also the 125th Street crosstown, but there are other buses that go crosstown on 125th.

Guest Charles

The Q33 goes to LaGuardia and operates with buses outfitted with luggage racks. The M60 goes to LaGuardia and operates with artics. Are there luggage racks on the artics? If not, shouldn't there be luggage racks? I know that the M60 is also the 125th Street crosstown, but there are other buses that go crosstown on 125th.

The newest artics on the M60 (5968-86) have luggage racks. You're probably getting an artic on the M60 with a rack; I've rarely seen a 12xx and never a D60 on that line.

I don't understand. "I could get one with a rack you could not.." Are you writing some artics have racks?

yes some of their artics like charles says 5968-86 have racks  but there is that chance you could have a non sbs 12xx there was that one time that there was a d60 on the m60

Archived