The best way to analyze a statement is to keep an open mind

Coolbreezing

Yeah, I'll let them know I'm straighter than Curtis's hair, then again what isn't straighter than that napfro...:P If they continue, I'll hit up my boyz @ Geek Squad to jump him. lol

Hey, I have a napfro also. It must be a West-Indian thing these days. As for the Geek Squad jumping a another man due to his preference.....well, I only wish I could be there to record the a$$-whippin you all receive by said man......

Make sure no one is looking! News that juicy spreads around fast.

I know, since MTA is gossip town, and they don't read entire statements. Those who know me know, one head turns when a cute young woman walks by, and hopefully they don't notice the other one swelling up. When that happens, I have to think of huge old women......

Hey, I have a napfro also. It must be a West-Indian thing these days. As for the Geek Squad jumping a another man due to his preference.....well, I only wish I could be there to record the a$$-whippin you all receive by said man......
Well I'll sacrifice someone first, if he gets whooped, I'll give him bus fare and ditch him.....

I know, since MTA is gossip town, and they don't read entire statements. Those who know me know, one head turns when a cute young woman walks by, and hopefully they don't notice the other one swelling up. When that happens, I have to think of huge old women......
ROFL!!!!

Thanks for having my back and that date is tattooed in my head lol.....everytime when I think of Friday the 13th.....that event says in my mind a lot

Well thanks a lot Coolbreeze. I'm glad no one judged me....that's the part that got me nervous. One thing I like about this site is ppl on here, we have the few occasional a-holes on here. I know so many gay men and friends I have think all goodlooking men roaming the Earth is gay....I just say their "cute" and try to change the subject. Your right I don't need anyones negativity....I already beat myself up with negativity lol.

First off, like DOB stated, none of us would tolerate any kind of negative backlash towards any member, so that makes you no different. This is a community driven by people of all types of backgrounds. If you loose any friends over this then they are closeminded, and were never your friends to begin with! What you disclosed to us all takes mountains of courage, and I definitely commend you for that! Hell, if you really want to go there.... of the (roughly) 900 members we have here, statistically 180+ are gay or bi! So keep on doing you!! No love loss here!! If everyone was the same this world would be beyond lame!

First off, like DOB stated, none of us would tolerate any kind of negative backlash towards any member, so that makes you no different. This is a community driven by people of all types of backgrounds. If you loose any friends over this then they are closeminded, and were never your friends to begin with! What you disclosed to us all takes mountains of courage, and I definitely commend you for that! Hell, if you really want to go there.... of the (roughly) 900 members we have here, statistically 180+ are gay or bi! So keep on doing you!! No love loss here!! If everyone was the same this world would be beyond lame!

Thanks East New York.....that means a lot!!

Just got through reading the thread. I agree with the many people in this thread, if someone stops being your friend, or even railfanning with you because of something like this, then that's just sad. Doesn't change a thing. I'll still comment on your pictures, your videos, even go railfanning with you if I ever have the chance. But, I would like to thank you for being comfortable with us that you can express yourself freely. That shows great character, and I'm proud to, if nothing else, share the same hobby with you. Continue to take some great pictures & vids & stuff. Absolutely NO negative comments will be tolerated by me, and I'm sure by anyone else here. I've heard and read too many of them in public and on the internet, and it's just a damn shame. Glad to know NYCT is bigger than that. Plus, I know how it feels to have no one on your side, and no one should have to feel like that. That's my $.02.

Just got through reading the thread. I agree with the many people in this thread, if someone stops being your friend, or even railfanning with you because of something like this, then that's just sad. Doesn't change a thing. I'll still comment on your pictures, your videos, even go railfanning with you if I ever have the chance. But, I would like to thank you for being comfortable with us that you can express yourself freely. That shows great character, and I'm proud to, if nothing else, share the same hobby with you. Continue to take some great pictures & vids & stuff. Absolutely NO negative comments will be tolerated by me, and I'm sure by anyone else here. I've heard and read too many of them in public and on the internet, and it's just a damn shame. Glad to know NYCT is bigger than that. Plus, I know how it feels to have no one on your side, and no one should have to feel like that. That's my $.02.

Wow....thanks alot R-62A 1991. I really appreciate your 2 cents. You're the coolest. I will continue to take great pics and I really love this site.....this site have some real amazing people on here!

The other side of that token is that some gay dudes are just as prejudges as a heterosexual guy. That is if they can’t break you they won’t treat you. In another words if you’re straight they don’t won’t to be your friend. They think detaching themselves from people who are heterosexual is part of the secret code that goes with being gay. Meanwhile, they are making it harder for those heterosexuals to accept them for who they are in this society. In general people are afraid of what they do not understand. I see all that as a form of division. Divide and conquer has always been the ultimate strategy for those supreme beans. In who’s interest is it if gays and heterosexuals are divided, who benefit from that? It is obvious that we would have been stronger as people had we both accepted each other for what we are. It is understood that when ever where a division among two groups exist an opportunity for a third party to exploit these two groups also exist. You think about it …..Hola back …..Next time.

Archived