More wrong signs

The bus says Bx13 but it's out of Jackie Gleason... The other issue is the B37 no longer runs yet it's shown with the B16. lol  That B16/B37 shot is along Shore Rd by 91st street.  The other pic is either near or along Shore Rd as well looking at the houses.

LOL, shows you how detail oriented I've become. I just want others to work for me.

For some reason I see so many Ulmer Park buses with that Bx13 sign up. Is there a reason? Or they just want to drive around foaming in the streets?

In a way it doubles as an Out of Service signs, and it's fun to watch the people gawking at the bus and shit.

I've been on a few deadheads with some local ops, so I can testify to the gawking at the sign.

I saw an RTS in Flushing the other day that was signed up as Bx13... I'm guessing the numbers are almost the same as the NIS code? Drivers make that often mistake or something...

Nice pics.

The drivers tend to use the Bx13 to Yankee Stadium program a lot. Its kind of like another default program used for a bus that is OOS. At least that's how I've seen things throughout the years.

Often times, the drivers I run into that uses that program are often Yankees fans. It happens on Staten Island almost all the time lol.

Archived