R32 in service on the (J)/(Z)

R33WF

What the .... ? Am I seeing things?

In all the years I lived in NYC I never could recall R32's on the (J) , ever. OK, so that explains why the swap on the (A)(C) is just not happening this year as another memeber pointed out for me yesterday.

Good catch!

In all the years I lived in NYC I never could recall R32's on the (J) , ever. OK, so that explains why the swap on the (A)(C) is just not happening this year as another memeber pointed out for me yesterday.

Good catch!

Last I remember , they were on the QJ in the early 70's......Great Catch !!

img_4642.jpg

Last I remember , they were on the QJ in the early 70's......Great Catch !!

img_4642.jpg

Woah, that's definitely before my time.

Hey, is'nt that one of the stations that were demolished during that same period of time, up to 168th Street if I'm correct?

@R33WF

Was that R32 a (J) or a (Z)? The electrical front sign displayed "Z" from my perspective during my RFW on a Jamaica Center-bound R42 (J).

When it got to parsons they switch it to Z a TSS changed the signs but they were backwards, it came in as a J left as a Z

In all the years I lived in NYC I never could recall R32's on the (J) , ever.

The people who operated the rollsigns probably agreed with this. That must explain why the last part of it is upside down, lol.

The people who operated the rollsigns probably agreed with this. That must explain why the last part of it is upside down, lol.

Hahaha .. The train crew setting the rollsigne in disbelief saying "wtf? wtf? wtf? I need a vacation Mr. TSS .... " =D

Hahaha .. The train crew setting the rollsigne in disbelief saying "wtf? wtf? wtf? I need a vacation Mr. TSS .... " =D

Don't go starting shit homie. I don't mind, but some of these hardass motherf**kers will take it the wrong way for sure.

With the way discussion is going, I would be watching my back around here, LOL.

Archived