General Camera/Photography Discussion

Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?

I already made my final choice and its gonna be the Sony H10 not even changing my mind lol those cameras are very nice though...My First Digital camera was an Olympus D340L that was back in early 2006 incase for those who are wondering what that looked like...

4137j7r3galsl500aa28070jq2.jpg

that was actually a gift to me too, that camera was new in 1998...talk about old hard to believe though I was getting pics like this with that thing

pat2699rv3cx6.jpg

I had a nikon 35mm back in 05' that took some decent shots Im not too much of a fan of those nikons though...I dunno they just seem cheap to me or something.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have an old Sony Cybershot T1 camera laying around that's broken. I want to get rid of it, but not by throwing it into the trash. The problem with it is that it has a broken LCD screen. (Its spidered) However, the camera still works fine with it broken.

I have no idea how to fix the LCD, and I heard that's its really expensive. I figured that I'll just get a new camera instead. So I'm going to sell it and see what I can make from it. I have everything that came with the camera. (Except the manuals, and CDs)

How much do you think I can get off with even with the broken LCD? I think that it can go either way (less or more money) due to the fact that its discontinued. Also, if you need any more info, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

7-11

• 1 month later...

I decided to make a thread about this so here it is.

What camera model would you love to own and wish for. This is for all members who has or does not own a camera. So I'm going to list the camera I have and the cameras I want. The camera I currently use is Nikon L18. Now here's a list of Camera(s) I wish to have

1. Canon PowerShot S5

2. Canon PowerShot S3

3. Canon PowerShot A590IS

4. Nikon L11

5. Nikon D60

6. Kodak Easyshare Z885

7. Canon A480

8. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15A Digital Camera

9. Canon G10

Now you guys tell what camera model(s) you wish to have