General Camera/Photography Discussion

Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, for a 12.1 Megapixel Cam with Memory Stick Pro -Duo at 180 bucks sharp. This one looks like a deal to me! So, go ahead and spoil yourself and get it, :P!

Although, I still recommend cameras that accept AA batteries with SD Cards since that is more popular combo.

Links:

Sony: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665736680

Amazon: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665736680

oh didn't know the camera dosn't hold Double AA

• 3 weeks later...

Even though my birthday past my uncle is buying me a birthday present and I'm trying to figure out what camera model should I get for my present. I'm thinking of the Nikon L11, the Sony W220 or the Canon A590IS. What other model should I get guys and the max is $200.00.

Note: This is propose option of getting a new camera and it's unknown If I want something else for present and I don't want Fujifilm or Hp Photosmart.

Edited by Daniel The Cool

fujifilm is ok

HP cameras are trash that's right lol

they don't make the nikon L11 anymore i believe, if you could look around the net maybie you can find a used one but then again the L11 isn't really that awesome of a camera to go through all that trouble of getting

my friend had Fujifilm but he said it took bad pics and remember Error said don't buy an Hp photosmart because there are bad, thats y I won't buy those cameras
That doesn't mean all Fujifilms are bad, it just means that particular model is bad. You need to shop for cameras by features, not just brands. For example, if you're going to take mainly subway pictures, you would need a camera with a digital image stabilization mode, High ISO mode, fast shutter speed, etc. BTW, I thought you had a Nikon D40?

That doesn't mean all Fujifilms are bad, it just means that particular model is bad. You need to shop for cameras by features, not just brands. For example, if you're going to take mainly subway pictures, you would need a camera with a digital image stabilization mode, High ISO mode, fast shutter speed, etc. BTW, I thought you had a Nikon D40?

no In said if I won the photo contest I'll buy the Nikon D40

digital image stabilization is really useless it just bumps up the ISO

you want optical image stabilization, which actually shifts the lens along with your hand shakes to balance it out

for me its manual settings lol in my opinion get a camera with manual settings and your good

digital image stabilization is really useless it just bumps up the ISO

you want optical image stabilization, which actually shifts the lens along with your hand shakes to balance it out

for me its manual settings lol in my opinion get a camera with manual settings and your good

the Sony W220 Has manual ISO settings.