What color do you wear the most?

RPTA

Probably 60% of my wardrobe alone consists of blue colored articles, be it shirts, shorts, or shoes. Black and white likely is the next 30%, with the last 10% including everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

I dress well and not afraid to spend the money. Went shopping a week ago. Going again to the city today for some Jordans.

Going all out into retro 90's style, reliving the moment as being a part of the generation Y phenomenon because it's time. Polo, Guess, Calvin Klein, Nautica and all of that. Still hunting for the Kross Color vintage joints when I start going back to clubbing and hitting the bars, once more enjoying my new found freedom.

Dressing conservative when I need to according to occasion, letting loose when I feel the moment to relive my younger days with no shame, not like a gangster, but looking fly. (Minus the skater pants or bellbottoms. heck no. And not into baggy jeans, not me, never was.) 

Generally darker colors during the winter, brown, black, forest green, dark blue and black if dressing casually. Dark pin stripe suits are a fav when I have to dress formal. I love leather or sheepskin jackets and coats, p-coats and good quality trench coats if dressing formal, dressed down suit and tie.  Forget the Nautica, Polo and Columbia winter wear, you know it, I'm going to rock those name brand wears hard this winter! 

Light colors during the summer with hints of white in the fabric. For practical reasons as darker colors absorb heat. besides that's keeping up with summer fashion trends.

Love anything retro Nike, NB and Jordan when it comes to kicks.

@ OP: Men who wear pink screams personal confidence. Truth.

• 5 years later...

Archived