Frightening Millburn home invasion assault caught on camera

Joe

Horrible story.  The suspect (black male) is still at large. I'm curious as to how in broke in and just stormed the house like that.  :o

Considering NJ politicians work hard to ensure that the citizens are unarmed, how difficult could it be?  Where's the risk?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_jersey&id=9150753

Thankfully this woman wasn't armed, otherwise this caring, church-going, gentle guy might have been harmed.

And may I ask why you are pushing your personal agenda in correlation to a home invasion?

Do you honestly believe that had the woman been in possession of a weapon, that this attack would have been prevented. Bring a weapon into the situation and things could have turned out considerably worse.

And may I ask why you are pushing your personal agenda in correlation to a home invasion?

Do you honestly believe that had the woman been in possession of a weapon, that this attack would have been prevented. Bring a weapon into the situation and things could have turned out considerably worse.

Yep, like the perp grabbing the gun instead...

Yep, like the perp grabbing the gun instead...

And that opens a whole new scenario.

Before anyone bashes my opinion, I'm not doubting the woman's competence to operate a weapon, but if somehow she f**ked up in the altercation she, her daughter, and her son could have been in a morgue by now.

As always, the liberal apologists trying to make people believe that the victim is the aggressor.  Remember, victims have the right to protect themselves from animals who desire to hurt them.

As always, the liberal apologists trying to make people believe that the victim is the aggressor.  Remember, victims have the right to protect themselves from animals who desire to hurt them.

I nor did anyone else state the victim was the aggressor.  If she had gone through the application process to get a permit and used it in the situation more power to her, but there are also repercussions that could have happened in the situation had a weapon be involved.

And I see you still fail to directly answer my question, why push your agenda? Do you believe the possession of weapons should be unregulated? Do you believe that people should just go on the streets flashing their 22's or their 357's as an intimidation factor?

What is it about the NJ laws or any other states laws pertaining to the purchase of weapons that you don't agree with?

You are SHAMELESS. You never post in this section, but you read this story, and not for a minute do you give half a sh!t about the woman involved, but you still immediately post it up here so you can smirk and then make some cheap cracks about gun ownership. Ridiculous.

You are SHAMELESS. You never post in this section, but you read this story, and not for a minute do you give half a sh!t about the woman involved, but you still immediately post it up here so you can smirk and then make some cheap cracks about gun ownership. Ridiculous.

And may I add he continues to dodge questions and fails to provide a direct answer, all the while he does the opposite to individuals holding different viewpoints than his.

And may I add he continues to dodge questions and fails to provide a direct answer, all the while he does the opposite to individuals holding different viewpoints than his.

I wanna hear the parable regarding the nature of the Scorpion and the Frog again...

Joe was a little out of hand putting his own personal agenda into this story. This is coming from a proud 2nd Amendment supporter.

Considering NJ politicians work hard to ensure that the citizens are unarmed, how difficult could it be?  Where's the risk?

Agreed though. And this smartass senator having state troopers remove a 2nd Amendment supporter from a Senate hearing about gun control doesn't help...

PS those guys at the end weren't cheering for the cops...

Oh give me a break, the liberal apologist crowd here had no problem bashing Bush every chance they got (not that he didn't deserve it...)  If you don't like others voicing their views, you should quit using the internet.  It may be hard for some of you to swallow, but there are differing opinions in the world.  There are people who don't think the same way you do.

The reason why Goji, MHV and Turbo all got their panties in a knot was because the perp is black.  Classic racism on their part.  I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

Oh give me a break, the liberal apologist crowd here had no problem bashing Bush every chance they got (not that he didn't deserve it...)  If you don't like others voicing their views, you should quit using the internet.  It may be hard for some of you to swallow, but there are differing opinions in the world.  There are people who don't think the same way you do.

The reason why Goji, MHV and Turbo all got their panties in a knot was because the perp is black.  Classic racism on their part.  I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

I hold many criticisms pertaining to Bush. I also hold many criticisms pertaining to Obama. Interestingly enough I never mentioned anywhere in this thread, and why would I when they're irrelevant topics.

What I want to know and what you haven't answered is why you hold these views, and why would you conveniently bring up the issue along with the topic of this home invasion in Millburn.

And once again, you prove it to everyone that relevancy doesn't mean jack shit to you. No one mentioned anything about race and/or ethnicity. Had the perpetrator been of any other background this crime would have still been just as senseless.

Lastly, unless your next reply is presented in a clear and concise mannerism I will not continue to entertain you any further.

And once again, you prove it to everyone that relevancy doesn't mean jack shit to you. No one mentioned anything about race and/or ethnicity. Had the perpetrator been of any other background this crime would have still been just as senseless.

That's not true. If the perp was white the person would be (and always is) "the evil white devil cracka". Not necessarily to you, but to plenty of others.

That's not true. If the perp was white the person would be (and always is) "the evil white devil cracka". Not necessarily to you, but to plenty of others.

Well mind you he was addressing me as well as a few other "liberal apologists". Bottom line is I'm not a racist person. I don't discriminate because of ethnicity, because it's honestly a narrow minded way of thinking.

Did anyone watch the video? I watched it on Good Day NY this morning.  He was beating her like crazy.  Why not just tie her up or something if all he wanted to do is rob her?  I can understand why some women fear Black men. If you saw the video it was quite frightening.  I mean she was literally his punching bag and didn't stand a chance.

Did anyone watch the video? I watched it on Good Day NY this morning.  He was beating her like crazy.  Why not just tie her up or something if all he wanted to do is rob her?  I can understand why some women fear Black men. If you saw the video it was quite frightening.  I mean she was literally his punching bag and didn't stand a chance.

Yes, the beating was savage, and yes he should be punished, no disagreement. Race is irrelevant in this situation.

However, I fail to see why there would be a fear of Black males amongst other females. Is the nature of appearance intimidating, or what is it?

Oh my god, you must LIVE for this story, right? A black guy attacks a woman who fends herself off with a gun? This is your dream story. Screw the fact this woman actually got hurt, it's too much fun for you to talk about! You are so easy to see through that it's not even funny.

Yes, the beating was savage, and yes he should be punished, no disagreement. Race is irrelevant in this situation.

However, I fail to see why there would be a fear of Black males amongst other females. Is the nature of appearance intimidating, or what is it?

Think about it. You watch the news and what do you usually see?

Think about it. You watch the news and what do you usually see?

There are Black males which form a fair portion of perpetrators, but there are perpetrators of all types in the news.

To go exercise discrimination because of this is ridiculous to say the least.

Oh my god, you must LIVE for this story, right? A black guy attacks a woman who fends herself off with a gun? This is your dream story. Screw the fact this woman actually got hurt, it's too much fun for you to talk about! You are so easy to see through that it's not even funny.

Whether or not she chooses to defend herself legally with a firearm is her problem. Not exactly right to go after her for not using one, because this is America and if you don't want to defend yourself that's your problem. I heard on the news that she didn't want to do anything like that in front of her kid, which again is her decision and her problem.

People who think every American must own a gun and defend themselves in a situation like this are just as radical as gun control folks. It's your right, absolutely, but forcing people to do something is exactly what should NOT be done in America. You don't want to exercise your rights, good for you, as long as I and anyone else who wants to can no one should be complaining. Of course that's not the case in many places nowadays with this "gun control" BS, but that's irrelevant to all this anyway.

Really? I've been living by the projects in the Bronx for six years and ain't never heard that phrase.  And yes, I'm being serious.

Really? I've been living by the projects in the Bronx for six years and ain't never heard that phrase.  And yes, I'm being serious.

Yeah word, there's way more of a societal image of the Big Bad Black Man than any type of version for whites. And I say this as somebody who passes for a lot of different races on the street, so I'm pretty conscious of how people perceive you. Society's scared of the black man; no fear of the white man. 

Archived