Myrtle Ave--What'd I Tell Ya?

MHV9218

Yesterday and today during the AM Rush, I got to the BMT Jamaica Avenue Line earlier just in time to catch and take the front window of the R32 (Z) train along its entire route (both southbound and northbound).

Nice pics and lucky find btw.

Yesterday and today during the AM Rush, I got to the BMT Jamaica Avenue Line earlier just in time to catch and take the front window of the R32 (Z) train along its entire route (both southbound and northbound).

THAT WAS YOU?!!!! I was the guy that was there also! Damn!

The guy in the RFW in the first pic looks like a friend of mine. It looks like he has a (6) train hat and he's white. If I'm right, it's my friend.

Cool pics!

Great pics!

Nice pics!

Awesome coverage!

THAT WAS YOU?!!!! I was the guy that was there also! Damn!

The guy in the RFW in the first pic looks like a friend of mine. It looks like he has a (6) train hat and he's white. If I'm right, it's my friend.

Thanks fellas! Appreciate it.

Great ones from Myrtle Ave. Wonder when the R32 runs on the (J) and when it runs on the (Z) .

Yesterday I was on the first (Z) of the AM rush then it turned into a (J) going back to Jamaica and then it went OOS and went back to the yard

Archived