Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MHV9218

Myrtle Ave--What'd I Tell Ya?

They always come to you before you look for them. First thing I saw while waiting for my train.

MLS_1981_zpsaab6411e.jpg

MLS_1992_zpsf4459c39.jpg

Extras:

MLS_2003_zpsc203be4d.jpg

MLS_2015_zpsd34ffb64.jpg

• Upvote 14

Yesterday and today during the AM Rush, I got to the BMT Jamaica Avenue Line earlier just in time to catch and take the front window of the R32 (Z) train along its entire route (both southbound and northbound).

Nice pics and lucky find btw.

Yesterday and today during the AM Rush, I got to the BMT Jamaica Avenue Line earlier just in time to catch and take the front window of the R32 (Z) train along its entire route (both southbound and northbound).

THAT WAS YOU?!!!! I was the guy that was there also! Damn!

The guy in the RFW in the first pic looks like a friend of mine. It looks like he has a (6) train hat and he's white. If I'm right, it's my friend.

Cool pics!

Great pics!

Nice pics!

Awesome coverage!

THAT WAS YOU?!!!! I was the guy that was there also! Damn!

The guy in the RFW in the first pic looks like a friend of mine. It looks like he has a (6) train hat and he's white. If I'm right, it's my friend.

Thanks fellas! Appreciate it.

Great ones from Myrtle Ave. Wonder when the R32 runs on the (J) and when it runs on the (Z) .

Yesterday I was on the first (Z) of the AM rush then it turned into a (J) going back to Jamaica and then it went OOS and went back to the yard