NICE Shot- n87 and SuperShuttle at Able-Ride Depot (Dispersal Camera

FamousNYLover

Nice shots! Great to know they still make cheap cameras.

I think you took these photos with a potato!

LOL, cut the guy a break. This is how I used to take my shots when I was young. Didn't know they were still sold.

It's nice that they put the NICE schedules on the sign officially, vs. the paper schedules in sheet protectors that I see plastered on poles/trees near stops in my area.

Why does the N88 sign at JB say Jones Beach instead of Freeport?

Nice shots! Great to know they still make cheap cameras.

LOL, cut the guy a break. This is how I used to take my shots when I was young. Didn't know they were still sold.

Uhm, if you saw his last photos then you'd wonder why he didn't take that camera out instead since those photos were obviously taken with a better camera.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the pics had a very hipster feel, like they were meant to be that way and I'd hear some hipster sharing his reasoning of why the pics looked that way because of whatever inspiration followed by me saying "whatever works for you, or "cool story bro."  :D

As far as the sign:  What an awesome sign!

About the van:  Are Able-Ride drivers (working for NICE) using supershuttle vans?  Or is NICE contracting work out to supershuttle?  I thought NICE was subbing work out to SuperShuttle, but SuperShuttle vans in the able ride paring lot suggest NICE is using SuperShuttle vans as opposed to contracting work out to them.  This is something I'd like to find out more about!

Archived