6056 involved in a accident in jersey city

Been awhile again how's everyone doing? Well this is what happened lady illegally crossed the road and light was green for the operator and his eyes was focused on turning into JSQ and he didn't see her she got hit by the bus broke the glass and took a hard Hit from the bike racks hopefully she's alright but next time

Use the cross way

Here are photos I took

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-10.jpg

Heard she almost got hit by a car before being hit by the bus. Hudson County students always doing that, I know, because I did that sometimes when i was there. It easier to just use the crossway, but sometimes being in a rush can lead to this.

Heard she almost got hit by a car before being hit by the bus. Hudson County students always doing that, I know, because I did that sometimes when i was there. It easier to just use the crossway, but sometimes being in a rush can lead to this.

I would of still waited rushed or not let the light change for you then rush don't do that yolo nonsense and act like

They'll stop for you his eyes was set to make that turn and now because of that after I walked by there not too long ago they aren't letting buses go

Thru sip no more they have to go thru pavonia now only

Way they can use sip is if they exit the terminal I found it

Weird that I seen the 84 going into platform B and The 80 exchange place

Bound went straight instead of turning on Sip Ave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived